✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Other material left off X&Y ?

d.B.g

I remember hearing in the weeks/months leading up to the release of X&Y, that tracks called "Blasphemy" "Echo My Name (I can't believe you're gone)" "Fury" "Deja Vu" and "Something Ain't Right" were all meant to be on the new album. Anybody know what happened to these?

If they were recorded and intended for the album at some point, then that would've meant that there's practically a full "other" album out there if you know what I mean, with tracks like Ladder to the Sun, Poor Me, How You See the World, Proof, Things I Don't Understand, Sweet Marianne. I mean thats 11 tracks right there!?

anyone know anything about those tracks?

^it was a couple months ago, there were rumors about the new coldplay album going to be called "zero theory" and they had a list of songs.

and How You See the World, Proof, and Things I Don't Understand were recorded as b-sides.

the first songs, i don't know what happend to them!

they might not even exist for all we know :confused:

^it was a couple months ago, there were rumors about the new coldplay album going to be called "zero theory" and they had a list of songs.

and How You See the World, Proof, and Things I Don't Understand were recorded as b-sides.

the first songs, i don't know what happend to them!

they might not even exist for all we know :confused:

Oh I know that How You See the World, Proof and Things I don't Understand have been recorded as B-Sides, but I understand that they were originally intended to be album material, and were cut over the recording process. anyways, i just find it amazing that there's so much other material out there, (potentially!!), that we haven't heard. I'd really love to hear it though.

I remember hearing in the weeks/months leading up to the release of X&Y, that tracks called "Blasphemy" "Echo My Name (I can't believe you're gone)" "Fury" "Deja Vu" and "Something Ain't Right" were all meant to be on the new album. Anybody know what happened to these?

If they were recorded and intended for the album at some point, then that would've meant that there's practically a full "other" album out there if you know what I mean, with tracks like Ladder to the Sun, Poor Me, How You See the World, Proof, Things I Don't Understand, Sweet Marianne. I mean thats 11 tracks right there!?

anyone know anything about those tracks?

Sounds like they originally intended to make a less blatant/commercial album... I like the names of these tracks much better than those on X&Y already. Any ideas on what happened?

• 2 weeks later...

I honestly think that the Zero Theory thing was a 100% crap rumor. It happens with most bands. Some person will claim to have heard the album or know the tracklist. I'm just surprised there was only one rumored tracklist.