✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

what is your biggest fear?

Matter-Eater Lad

bout clinton

we barely survived Bush senior

and clinton--he proved again that Pimping aint easy :P

he proved ignoring terrorist, cutting military budgets, and funding for the cia, nsa and fbi really screwed us over.

aaaand mr cool proves that a conservative 17 year old from florida with a computer is a scary, scary thing

yeah they can make liberals with comupter look dumb. scarey stuff.

*computers, and *scary

Adding the word "unsuccessfully" between 'can' and 'make' renders that a successful post. Nice try.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually scared of DEATH - but not MINE, I'm scared of the death of other people. Well, of course especially the loss of people you love, like family members or friends, but most of all, I'm scared that I "see someone dying" - all my life, I was witness of people who got strucked by a car, fell on the underground rails or had a terrible dizzy spell. And I simply can't stand being part of such scenarios anymore! Each time I'm standing at the underground, I'm afraid that someone falls down - it's strange, that I'm not afraid of getting strucked by a car or a train myself, I'm only scared of seeing someone else dying or getting hurt :embarrased:

I don't care. Death is much more peaceful than this fucked up universe.

Exactly how i feel, i don't fear death. My biggest fear is to fail to recognise an amazing opportunity when it comes my way, and end up regretting it for the rest of my life

• 2 weeks later...