✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What is your favourite Coldplay song today?

swallowedinamessage

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^yes hahaha, I kinda has the same thought! :laugh3:

Be careful, Emma :nod:

Haha. Well, I have a good reason: When I was really little, my dad used to play that album ALL THE TIME. Like 24/7 and I'm not even kidding. So I am a tad bit sick of it, but hey, at least I am currently in love with the song with the same name as the album...

Haha. Well, I have a good reason: When I was really little, my dad used to play that album ALL THE TIME. Like 24/7 and I'm not even kidding. So I am a tad bit sick of it, but hey, at least I am currently in love with the song with the same name as the album...

Oh God! That would drive me crazy, and it's my favorite album.

Haha, same here!:lol:We're out to get you!:D

But the other day, I almost said PoC was my favorite. I usually HATE that song, but it hit me that day. So anything's possible. Maybe it means AROBTTH is growing on you. :)

I suppose. Also, I can totally relate to what you're saying about Princess of China. And no one need be angry with me... I still LOVE all CP albums over any others in the world including A Rush of Blood to the Head.:)

I suppose. Also, I can totally relate to what you're saying about Princess of China. And no one need be angry with me... I still LOVE all CP albums over any others in the world including A Rush of Blood to the Head.:)

Of course, of course, you're entitled to your own opinions, it's ok, I was just saying that because AROBTTH is pretty much the most popular album around here :lol:

Haha, don't worry. No one's angry at you. Just being silly.:)

Of course, of course, you're entitled to your own opinions, it's ok, I was just saying that because AROBTTH is pretty much the most popular album around here :lol:

Really? I thought it was Viva since a lot of the younger fans know it best. Glad to see Ruah getting the love.:)

Really? I thought it was Viva since a lot of the younger fans know it best. Glad to see Ruah getting the love.:)
It's definitely between the 2 of them, but I always had the feeling that AROBTTH was the one that is the most considered their masterpiece or artistic peak, or you know, something like that. I may be wrong.

AROBTTH is my favorite, and it stands in my mind as the perfect album. But Viva is technically and musically a superior album. I love both though. And it's nice to see someone has X&Y as a favorite since it's a lot of people least favorite and it such a great album!

AROBTTH is my favorite, and it stands in my mind as the perfect album. But Viva is technically and musically a superior album. I love both though. And it's nice to see someone has X&Y as a favorite since it's a lot of people least favorite and it such a great album!

Indeed. Though I can't understand why anyone would dislike it...