alyssa

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ZOMG! What a great episode!

"What's this? It says Ip-Odd."

I nearly died laughing!

What does everyone think of House's explanation of wanting to be a doctor? I thought the writers were pure genius w/ the Japan story. It was an original idea for once, not off the fox forums or in a fanfic!

teeheehee...yes! Ip-Odd :D

I thought his explanation was quite interesting...says a lot too about him. and yeah, it was totally original...and unexpecting really. i thought that it would've been some other simpler explanation.

they've DEFINATELY got geniuses working on that show...:lol:

Hi all! I'm new here. Really ticked at this Tritter character. Hope he takes a real fall, and our House gets back to his 'normal' self.

Understand we have some really shocking info coming in future episode about House and his Dad. Seems House was indeed abused both physically and emotionally by his father.

ooooooooooooh-lala....both physically and emotionally huh?

well, i kind of figured emotionally from that one episode where his parent's came to see him and house wasn't all that pleased/happy to see his father.

this just keeps getting more and more interesting!! yay!!

^:laugh3: That was the best part of the episode--even though Chase was right. :laugh3:

I'm not sure if I liked that episode or not last night. Kinda so so--mean mean, you-fail-at-being-a-mother House isn't that cool. :(

Though, the preview for next (next) week looks pretty interesting. :wacko:

???

preview38xq3.jpg

and this looks a lot like Hugh's arm--

preview25bc3.jpg

or, I'm totally off and that's some random girl's arm, haha

or i could give u a really long explanation... :D

but i highly recommend Season 1 Episode 21 entitled Three Stories

________

Oh, I was totally pissed at House for saying that to Cuddy.

But, Tritter was bound to get what he wanted, Tritter = House, and it's about time House got some payback for screwing over Wilson!!

Do you think Chase quit?

Ive only started watching this season a few from last. How did House hurt his leg?

If you wanna watch the episode where you find this out, it's "Three Stories" (ep21) in the first season.

If you want it summarized in a nutshell, I guess you could click below.

- House was golfing one day and his leg started hurting like hell (right quad)

-went to the clinic for some treatment and took a syringe of demerol from a nurse in one of the exam rooms while in blinding pain and plunged it in his leg while the nurses 'n stuff were wondering if he was alergic to demerol 'n stuff

- doctors think he's a junkie out for the drugs

- house's kidneys start shutting down (I think)

- after 4 days, House finally suggests muscle death because of a blood clot in his leg

- house wants to have the clot removed even though even though he'll be in incredible pain afterward

- stacy (house's girlfriend) wants him to just give up the leg since he could die

- house is put in a chemical coma so he doesn't have to deal with the worst of the pain

- stacy, while house is in a coma, tells Cuddy to do the "middle ground" surgery since she's his medical proxy if he's out--they remove the dead muscle and then he's in chornic pain for the rest of his life

really bad summary, yes, I know

oh, and about Chase quitting--I really wouldn't mind if he did. :)

• 2 weeks later...

shit! I just read this major spoiler--argghhh I shouldn't have read it, but... here you go if anyone wants to read it.

EP. 10 SPOILER

It has been confirmed that during this episode House steals Oxycodone from the pharmacy, a very strong narcotic and accidently overdoses at home on the floor of his apartment, where Wilson will find him. Before this House will also once again attempt to hurt himself to relieve his pain, as he did in Detox, and is caught by Cameron in the act.