✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

House, M.D. (Spoilers!)

alyssa

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

spoliers for anyone who has missed certain episodes .... you can leave now if you dont like people telling you things about stuff you havent watched yet.

i dont think it was new or anything...i just had not watche it yet

i watched the two episodes today.

The first: really really amazingly awesome ...i was all white knuckled during the whole thing... and nodding yes! no! to every scene.

It's the one where that guy has like ..some kind of bird influenced disease...

and he ends up losing his..you know his... "mano"

There were some funny things I wanted to bring up ..but forgot them though...

oh and that part where the young man is about to go under some amputable surgery...and she sings in spanish to her son...that was chilling and it made me scared but soothed at the SAME time.

the second one on today was that one about the doctor who treats TB patients in Africa.

And he gets sick with stuff and you know, House pulls his strings .

He said my all time favorite line:

"Cuz, I am a mean son-of-a-bitch."

yes

he

is

i love house!!!

hugh laurie is so awesome

here in thailand, it's just the end of season1

i'm so far behind:cry:

it's okay! you have all of season 2 to look foreward too--no worries. it's awesome. have fun watchin' it. :)

too long! :bigcry: too long!

It'll go by soon--the freaking summer always goes by friggin' quick--wahh! I'm looking forward to Sept. 5 and not at the same time, since school starts around then. :(

How 'bout a season 3 discussion in this joint? :P

IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN SEASON 1 OR 2, STOP READING NOWW!!!

Well, anyways. I'm wondering where season 3 will pick up. Immediately after when season 2 ends maybe? That'd be a weird start for a season, but cool! :P

And, I'm wondering how it'll affect Stacy, House's parents, etc.

And of course, the KETAMINE! Will it work?! O.o

No no! summer school only goes quickly if you still have to go back into school!

I don't even keep track of days now because days last as long as a year when you are a BUM!

I wanna see how House comes out.. I wanna see him come out in a wheel chair :P

Wouldn't it be more awesome getting harrassed by a cripple in a chair than with an awesome pimp cain?! :freak: I know I would be doubley embarrassed! :cheesy:

So..

what do you think, lyssa, How will it work? I mean, OF COURSE it will work...House will get better..or else, why name the show after him :wacko:

(spoiler cushion. :P)

:P

NOOOO! No wheel chair! O.O

According to teh almighty creator of House, David Shore, the Ketamine will only have a partial success. :stunned:

Shore suggests that House read a medical journal article about ketamine, which inspired the part of the fantasy where ketamine cured his leg pain -- and which will lead to the first arc of the new season.

"We're going to go somewhere with it," he says. "They're going to try that, and have some success with it."

So like, I think House is gonna get better for a while, but then ultimately the ketamine won't work and House is gonna crash and burn. :stunned:

"His shoulders have been sore, and we want to do whatever we can to help that," Shore says.

Ack! What if they do put him in a wheelchair!? :bigcry:

and apparently, we'll never know why that one dude shot him.

One element from the finale that won't be carried over to the new season is the identity and motivation of the man who shot House. (Elias Koteas, who played the shooter, won't be back.)

"I was more interested in House's view of why somebody might shoot him, instead of, frankly, a mundane reason," says Shore. "A guy who shoots you is crazy. I don't care what his real reasons are."

read the whole article here

http://www.nj.com/columns/ledger/alltv/index.ssf?/base/columns-0/1150779011189360.xml&coll=1&thispage=2

(more spoiler cushion. :D)

Finally caught up on the first season (borrowed a friend's DVD set) - fucking hilarious - after watching bits of Season 2 when I was in America.

I was a little miffed that when I left home late last summer I was gonna miss the first season and to watch the second season not knowing what happened in the first.

I'm now another fan in the sea of House fans - and of Hugh Laurie, the comedic genius he is. I've only begun to explore A Bit of Fry & Laurie this last week; really funny stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...