✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

House, M.D. (Spoilers!)

alyssa

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ZOMG!!! EPISODE WAS BEYOND GOOD! I NEARLY BURST!! CUTTING AND OVERDOSING IN ONE EPISODE?!?!?! AND WILSON LEFT HIM THERE!?!?!?! GAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

TRITTER YOU BLOODY FUCK!!

okay... i'll stop yelling now.

Awesome episode! On top of the excellent acting from Hugh, what do you think of Cameron's new found bitchiness? I can't help but cheer!

Also, do you think Wilson was right? He's split right down the middle to me, he's right, but at the same time betrayed House...

Oh, and it's a bear...not a dog.

GOD. how i loooooooooove this show.

teehee...i watched an older ep. of the late late show with Craig Ferguson the other day on youtube, and the guest was the wonderful Stephen Fry.

And they were just joking around and stuff (as per usual), about Hugh Laurie's fame with House...and Stephen said:

"...you actually believe that he's as intelligent as his character is...."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

omg, this is so off topic now, but i watched Stuart Little yesterday and Hugh looked so effing funny.

goodness, couldn't remember HIM playing Stuart's dad.

so weird.

• 2 weeks later...

So.... House is coming back this tuesday! :dance:

Oh yeah, and AWESOME SPOILERS FOR EPISODE 16!

From TWoP:

The as-yet-unnamed Ep 16 opens on a Humvee in Baghdad as a group of jubilent Marines are reveling to KC & The Sunshine Band’s “Get Down Tonight.” All the action is seen from one of the marine’s POV.

The revelry stops when there’s a massive explosion, which pins our POV guy’s legs under the dash. The team’s sergent pulls him free and drags him to safety. Gunfire starts all around them, and the sergent shoves a rifle into the hands of POV guy with orders. We finally get to see that POV guy is…wha?....House, lying in a ditch in a large pool of blood where his leg should be. His eyes close, and when they open….House is in his office recliner, awakening from a nightmare to see Cuddy there. She has a patient that he has to take, because he’s the nephew of a benefactor to whom Cuddy owes a favor. The patient is an ex-Marine who thinks he has Gulf War Syndrome. House opens the patient’s file to find….the military I.D. photo of the guy who saved him in his nightmare! Hey! Pretty cool! But WTF?

Patient experiences a rash, fatigue, cough, sore throats and joint pain, with leg tingles. The ducklings are skeptical at first, thinking his fatigue and joint pain might be do to over-exertion in working out, as the guy is in excellent physical shape.

They monitor him at night for sleep disorders. At one point Foreman is left alone, wondering where Chase and Cameron are. They return without their lab coats and slightly mussed hair, so this is probably the ep where they’re rumored to have sex.

The patient develops typically disgusting complications with equally disgusting treatments.

At one point House is yelling at Cuddy, and Chase moves to break up the argument and slips in a pool of urine, which is coming out of a catheter bag that sprung a leak, strapped to House’s leg. The urine is flowing like a river. House’s nose starts to bleed and he becomes fatigued. He closes his eyes, only to open them and…he’s in bed, having awoken from another dream. Damn! But his catheter bag did break, leaking all over his bed. But he’s smiling the House Smile of Realization.

House solves the puzzle with a clue from the dream. The patient has a genetic disease that’s destroying his capillaries.

Later, House confronts Cuddy that she lied. She claims she didn’t, she just didn’t share irrelevant information that the benefactor’s nephew also happens to be a guy she went on a date with over two years ago. Cuddy confronts House about his obsession with the men she dates, and there’s pretty implicit confirmation that they slept together once. Cuddy tells House it’s never going to happen again and tells him to “get over it” and stop fantacizing about her.

• 2 weeks later...
am i the only one here who thinks hugh laurie looks like an older chris martin??

me and my mom really think so.

that's why i think hugh is so friggin' hott. xD

i love house with a burning passion!

:thinking: I never thought of that.... no.

unless hugh changes hair colour....