✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

House, M.D. (Spoilers!)

alyssa

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsss

I didn't watch the season premiere on TV .. I downloaded it and it the day after and it was AMAZING.

ALYSSA...you old jellybean! I told you he would be in a wheelychair PND just kidding, jellybean.

As always... i include brief reviews and personal opinions and such inclusions have parts of the episodes IN them. So if you don't want to know things about the show before you watch it... don't read em.

K?

House is going through some tough stuff. And I think that they over did that House being nice and all. I mean... the guy is messed up in the brain a little. And there was no need for them to be so unadjustable to his new persona. Mean.

I think it's gonna get more crazy...his collegues treating him all weird. But if they keep up the exaggerated " OHMYGOD THEY THANKED HIM" stuff...it will get obnoxious. People thanked him (briefly..but they thanked him...even if they did get upset with him) in the previous season. But I guess the playwrites musta forgotten the last season and now they are trying to make it a godly thing that patients thank House.

I mean, Dr. House is a very cynical man and all. And he is mean... and occasionally gets punched around for his actions, but he still does "good" things... like repair people's lives.

UHH

The episode was awesome I just had to rant about the exaggeration bits.

=HOUSELOVE=

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

omg wilson!!

he's such a great friend for house...but yeah, house is going to get him into a lot of trouble.

and cameron! wow. she also lied too for house...

mmm...house...

this may be a little late in saying this but i'm really liking how this year's season got off to a start...