✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Lost

busybeeburns

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about this 2 week haitus coming up after tomorrow's ep? Urgh. Let the drawn out suspense begin.

If there is ONE extremely petty complaint I have about the show, it's the amount and length of the haitus's they have us go through. It drives me nuts!!!! :cry:

I think it was due to Thanksgiving, that was the first big break. Then Christmas/New Years and I think there was even a big break due to football.

It's dumb.

Hey! You're going to see Oasis today! Just noticed the date in your sig ;)

You've probably already seen them, but how were they??? :)

That's great that you enjoyed the concert, how could you not though?? :lol: Man, Liam applauding FOR the crowd, it MUST have been great!!

And you're seeing Coldplay soon... Noooo fair.

*stops hijacking the Lost thread* ;) :lol:

yep i love the show as well...........if anyone needs a lost episode and doesn't want to buy it from itunes, PM me and i'll give you the links........i don't want to post it here for fear of having ian get yelled at, but if he says its ok, then i'll post them....

cheers, peter

It's pretty cool how itunes is having the Lost episodes up for download!! My poor mom missed the entire middle portion of the first ep, so she finally got to see the whole first convo between Jack/Desmond off the computer. Pretty damn cool. This should save some money for when the Season 2 DVD comes out :rolleyes: :lol:

It's pretty cool how itunes is having the Lost episodes up for download!! My poor mom missed the entire middle portion of the first ep' date=' so she finally got to see the whole first convo between Jack/Desmond off the computer. Pretty damn cool. This should save some money for when the Season 2 DVD comes out :rolleyes: :lol:[/quote']

Yes yes excellent opportunity for ABC and Apple alike. I'm a lost fanatic now :-D. I've been watching Lost episodes sometimes 5 hours at a time!