✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Lost

busybeeburns

Hey American viewers (and maybe overseas ones too!) Lost is the main story in Entertainment Weekly for Sept 9,2005 (the current issue, basically). It's chuck full of spoilers, though. Or so my brother says. And all I want to do is read it... Yet I hate spoilers, I really don't want to ruin Season 2.

There's a "poster" too, that has a map of major characters and where they sat in the plane/drama before crash/drama after write ups, etc etc.

Check it out, if you can!

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched the first two episodes and wasnt too impressed...but maybe i should try to watch it again...ive missed a few weeks of it though :/

I started watching this show somewhere near the middle of the first season and I got hooked. I never saw the first few episodes, but keep watching and maybe you'll like it. Charlie and Sawyer are cool. :cool:

Can anyone on here direct me to a site that will have this available for download? I TIVO'd it (and watched it), but then the fucking STUPID DUMB UGH machine screwed up and the most friggin' pivitol scenes were deleted. Seriously. Technology fucking hates me.

Anyways, does anyone know where I can get episode 1, season 2 for download (in english, just in case I know there's tons of international viewers too!)?

I'd be so eternally grateful. My mom didn't get to watch it because of the fuck up... :cry: I feel really bad.

I dare not say anymore about the episode though... There's people on here who haven't finished season 1, so... I shall keep my lips sealed! :lipsrsealed2: :lol:

I watched the season premeire that I TiVo'd. I never cared to watch Lost before. All this hype forced me to watch it...

...and I wasn't very impressed.

That was the best episode? C'monnnnn... :P

Half of the show was filled with debating weather or not to go in the damn hatch or not...

There are quite a few of them, I can see how intimidating that would be!! :confused:

It's still a great show to watch even if you've never seen any other eps, that's what I tell my friends who don't want to watch it because they didn't see Season 1.

There is still time to convert! I wouldn't recommend starting to watch it right in the MIDDLE of the season, though! :lol: