✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Lost

busybeeburns

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky

Awwww Ian likes this show too! :nice: You are not going to believe what they find at the end! :stunned: When is the next season? September, right? :idea2:

Awwww Ian likes this show too! :nice: You are not going to believe what they find at the end! :stunned: When is the next season? September' date=' right? :idea2:[/quote']

yeah.. usually after Labor Day.... I think I may start watching the re-runs so I can catch up... I don't watch much tv on Sundays.. is it on 1000pm or 8pm?

It's only once a week in Brazil too and one episode a week. I love it!! Next week we'll have the final episode! It's called "Exodus" and is made of three parts, the first one was showed last monday and the other two will be next monday during a 2 hour episode, can't wait to see it :D And find out what's inside the hatch :sneaky: I've read something about it... But I wanna see!! :wink3:

Awwww Ian likes this show too! :nice: You are not going to believe what they find at the end! :stunned: When is the next season? September' date=' right? :idea2:[/quote']

yeah.. usually after Labor Day.... I think I may start watching the re-runs so I can catch up... I don't watch much tv on Sundays.. is it on 1000pm or 8pm?

It should be on its regular Wednesday at 8 time slot.

Anyone watch IT, the 16 year old distress signal and a polar bear shot dead on a hawaiian filmset?

:lol: :stunned:

we came up with a few theories at work today:

1) its a drama about a reality tv programme which is designed to seriously fuck with the contestants heads

2) they hit the Bermuda Triangle

3) they managed to go back in time to the Jurassic Period

Either way, I'll definitely be watching next week's after Ian's taped it for me :-)

You need to keep watcing. The story that develops is really unique and weird. The pilot episode is just a taste of the mayhem that will ensue. And you can't afford to miss even one episode. Each contains very important and subtle clues.

we came up with a few theories at work today:

1) its a drama about a reality tv programme which is designed to seriously fuck with the contestants heads

2) they hit the Bermuda Triangle

3) they managed to go back in time to the Jurassic Period

Either way, I'll definitely be watching next week's after Ian's taped it for me :-)

I've thought about the first theory too! And another very popular (so not likely to be true) is that they're all already dead :stunned: