✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Lost

busybeeburns

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awww....poor Sayid!!! :cry:

After all that....all the things that they said to each other....and after their little make-out session :wink3: :lol:

She gets shot.

Stupid Anna... :angry:

And poor Sawyer! :( He'll be okay though....he'll be fine!

won't he? :huh:

who knows with this show....

awww....poor Sayid!!! :cry:

After all that....all the things that they said to each other....and after their little make-out session :wink3: :lol:

She gets shot.

Stupid Anna... :angry:

And poor Sawyer! :( He'll be okay though....he'll be fine!

won't he? :huh:

who knows with this show....

i'm sure sawyer will be fine. i don't think the producers will risk disappointing millions of drooling women and kill sawyer. :D

• 2 weeks later...

^that was great! :lol:

and I also like the way mr. eko always answers questions... "yes." "no." *lol*

ehm, I have a random question: how many episodes are there before the break? and is it a 4 weeks or 6 weeks break? it's cruel anyway...

has anyone seen the canadian trailer for the next episode? it's gonna be soo unexpected...

yay, I love Lost! ^^

Yea, It seems like the breaks last forever with a show like lost. Thank god for 24. There are no breaks for the show. Its new week after week. The only downside is that you have to wait about 7 months for the new season. I dont think I could wait that long for a new season of lost. A lot of people on other message boards are pissed though because of the quality of this season. I think its been pretty good. The premiere was the only episode that made me go...."Oh my god!" Every episode after that was pretty much, "eh, saw that coming"

^in germany the 1st season has just ended and people will now have to wait until autumn 2006 to see the 2nd one. :dozey: I so don't get that system.

personally, I like the 2nd season very much so far. maybe it was a bit too 'technically' at the beginning, but it's fine now. :)

{btw, clockpolitiks... do you have a bigger version of your ava? I love that pic!}

• 3 weeks later...
Oh dear... not the Sawyer song... *giggles*

In the same vein, has this one been posted yet? It's a very silly season 1 recap... so mild spoilers for those who haven't seen the end of the first season yet. But it is so so so funny.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/lost/

oh i saw this already! it's freakin hilarious! carry on, carry on... :D

• 4 weeks later...

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrggggghhhhhh!!! Season 1 finished last night and there are too many unanswered questions. The last 2 episodes were very, very good, and I didn't seen the Arnst thing coming. Yuck!

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! Season 2 is coming in a few of months time.

Booooooooo!! Naughty Channel 4 for your naughty few second spoilery type clips. Now I have more questions than I did when the credits rolled.

^ Be careful what you wish for... the answers come fast and furious in the first couple of episodes of season 2. BUT, in true Lost fashion, answers- though satisfying for a moment, only ever bring more questions...

...so worth the wait, though. I survived the summer hiatus- you should be fine too.

Did anyone catch the last episode, the Eko-centric one? They showed the "monster" without actually showing what it was. It looked like a snake-like column of black smoke with flashes of ghostly images inside . (highlight to read) It was very bizzare and mysterious in usual Lost fashion. Any thoughts on this?