Lost

busybeeburns

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky
Season 2 begins here in the states on September 21st at 8PM on ABC :D

Hey thanks, gonna write it down so I won't forget ;)

Oh mah gawd, LOST! I'm rabid over this show, each Wednesday was a big event to me. Sept. 21st is starting to feel like Christmas! :lol:

There was a blurb in the local paper here that gave away something that, I think, they really weren't supposed to. Well, any rabid viewers like me remember that lady that Jack got to talking to during one of the flash backs? They were both in the bar at the airport and she walked off talking on the phone about how she got stuck in the back of the plane? In the paper they mentioned how she's going to become a major player during season TWO, meaning the back of the plane is still alive, something I've been wondering about for awhile! That also means that the black lady's husband who went to the bathroom (remember, she was always praying?) is alive too, which she said he is!

Interesting. I think that'll be very good though, add a lot more characters and background stories to keep it fresh. Very smart.

Here's hoping they don't do the stupid month long haitus's like they did for Christmas and before the finale. That was just annoying.

Ah. :heart: Lost. I could go on all day about my theories.

hehe, dammit, I've just seen this thread for the first time... :blush:

I'm so obsessed with LOST, can't wait for the new episodes, it seems like years since the last one. :rolleyes:

I really want to find out more about the hatch, it's about time, isn't it?!

@an_cat: I'm sure those people are alive and we'll see more of them soon.

oh, and btw. I've got my own little page about LOST. it's a german one though, but you might as well find some english parts there... http://www.myblog.de/lostfan86

awww, I can't wait!! :D

How did i miss this thread? I love LOST, Best show ever, I can't wait for season 2. According to Spoilerfix.com we will know what is in the hatch by the third episode, and a bunch of new charictors are joining the cast.

look at this site

http://www.oceanic-air.com/

and move highlite, copy and paste stuff into Microsoft Word from the box on the right. I dunno if it is fake or not.

It is. I saw it linked at the bottom of one of the new, Season 2 commercials on ABC. Pretty crazy, huh?

I absolutely LOVE that page, it's so brilliantly realized. :cool: so much that has to be found there... ^^

abc got some newish preview trailers, very cool if you ask me. you can also see them on a german page, just click on the pics there. ;) http://www.lost-fans.de/news/index.php?shownews=386

can't waaiiit... :rolleyes:

look at this site

http://www.oceanic-air.com/

and move highlite, copy and paste stuff into Microsoft Word from the box on the right. I dunno if it is fake or not.

It is. I saw it linked at the bottom of one of the new, Season 2 commercials on ABC. Pretty crazy, huh?

if its fake why would they put it at the bottom of one of their commercials? :confused:

Oceanic-Air.com is not a fake site, it was made up by the producers of the show along with abc, you can sign up for a newsletter from the producers somwhere on the site, i got 2 already, just info on upcomming shows.

they just started to play this show on one of hungary's biggest tv channels...here had been an unusal commercial campaign about it. there were ads on tv, in the papers, everywhere..you know kinda 'one of the best tv series of the past years'...and of course the first episode got a huge amount of viewers. they broadcast one episode/week and after the first season they'll start the second... i don't know what to think about it cause i've seen only an episode but it seems interesting......maybe it'll be better than OC..?