✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

(My band) Sinfonia- Full Album

Reilly

EDIT: All links fixed, September 11th.

Band- Sinfonia- Album-Nothing I, There is is My

I usually post my band's stuff in the Instrument room but its hard to get people to listen there.

We just completed a 12 song album on a little mini-studio. It has it's ups and downs, because of the awkward recording process, we may go to a pro studio yet. I recommend you listen to it in the order its been given.

Any advice, comments or pure mindless criticism is welcome.

We're using Rapidshare here:

-Click on the link, scroll down, click on 'Free'

-Scroll down again, wait until the file for download appears

For those with Winzip/Winace can download it in 2 half's:

(Recommended- Winzip takes seconds to download at download.com)

1st Half:

Songs 1-6

2nd Half:

Songs 7-12

Song by song:

1. Welcome to the Feeling

2. All Feelings Spared

3. Son of Ada

4. There's a Way

5. Blue Tax

6. Second Best

7. Heat

8. After the Wave

9. Follow Her

10. Sqea

11. Opportunity to Think

12. Cut Short

I sing on most of it, the band is me and one other guy. For live shows we have a drummer. The other guy wrote some of the songs, I wrote some of them, and some of them we both kinda made together. I play guitar and drums on different parts, as does he. He sings on the intro in that distorted voice thing.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky

It's going to take a me while to d/l all of them Rei, but the intro sounds good ;) I liked that one a lot ;)

I got the first 4.

Wow long intro to the first song :lol: :o I really like the acoustic feel of the first one and at first was a bit like wooooo by the crazy vocal effects but it kinda fits after listening for the first 2 minutes :lol: :idea2: Kind of Radiohead - kid A era feel to it.. Good opener :)

All feeling spared I liked aswell. I'd heard it before but it was called something else :idea2:

Son of Ada had a soundgarden feel to it (sorry for the comparrisons, just take them as compliments!) Vocals were a bit off but the music was ace!

There's a way really reminded me of metallica - one (which is one of my favourite songs ever!) I think this one is my favourite one so far :)

Thanks for the feedback Fifi!

Its weird because I thought Son of Ada was the ONLY song where my vocals werent off haha but I do see what you mean, my voice drags out of tune. Soundgarden makes sense. We thought it was more like Tool.

Thanks again. Im glad you liked 'em.