✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ever feel like wanting to rip into someone here?

Egghead

Some people here just irk me the wrong way. Going around spewing their opinion and starting arguments that will never end. I'd love to be able to speak my mind without fearing the banishment and consequences and all that jazz.

Its getting really hard to bite my tongue here. People here are too extreme in their views. Stop arguing with the same people over and over.

/rant

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people here just irk me the wrong way. Going around spewing their opinion and starting arguments that will never end. I'd love to be able to speak my mind without fearing the banishment and consequences and all that jazz.

Its getting really hard to bite my tongue here. People here are too extreme in their views. Stop arguing with the same people over and over.

/rant

Asshole, fucking egg fucker. Go fuck a monkey.

/rant

hint

/rant

hint

Are you serious man? That was a joke.

Kyle is my sun and stars.

And this whole "Someone on here (NOT MENTIONING NAMES HINT HINT ITS REILLY) pisses everyone off :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: " thing is soooo 6 weeks ago.