✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How many Coldplay songs can you see?

ronaele

I write this for you!!!

It was 1.36 when I ran away, it was such a rush in my place . There was no more keeping my feet on the ground but when help is around the corner it makes you bigger stronger. My brothers and sisters are so easy to please and I felt low, swallowed in the sea of twisted logic. I guess its how you see the world but they never saw the warning sign. I wanted them to get a message from my trouble but understand that everythings not lost. I began to shiver thinking they acted like spies for moses from Amsterdam. I would travel for 2000 miles at the speed of sound away from these animals and leave them hunting high and low for me and the one I love. "I'll fix you" I thought, "I'll prove there is gold in them hills", all that talk that it was only superstition. I had a rush of blood to the head and thought "I'll bring them proof". I wasnt going to let them murder the scientist in a whisper. Sparks flew at high speed from the clocks in my head and I turned yellow thinking of Marianne when she had screamed "where is my boy?" and I had merely whispered back "careful where you stand!". If he hadn't been so politikal, such an idiot with a 'poor me' attitude. The things I don't understand in this life was the hardest part and gave me green eyes but I thought, 'don't panic', we never change. What if I bloom blaum my way on the crest of waves and then end up at square one. I pondered the X&Y of life, I hadn't had chance to say 'see you soon' when daylight had broke. I stared, it seemed like I could stare 'til kingdom come at what looked like white shadows dancing on parachutes. I closed my eyes, drifted away and then god put a smile on my face.

Ok, I am little worried that I have missed something here as some of the guesses were higher than what I thought I had put in. Perhaps there are more Coldplay tracks in it than I thought, anyway heres the answer. Thanks for having a go and I really appreciate the comments. (Also, I know about the aha track and one of the titles does have a mistake but I thought it just sounded better)

I write this for you(1)!!!

It was 1.36(2) when I ran away(3), it was such a rush(4) in my place(5). There was no more keeping my feet on the ground(6) but when help is around the corner(7) it makes you bigger stronger(8). My brothers and sisters(9) are so easy to please(10) and I felt low(11), swallowed in the sea(12) of twisted logic(13). I guess its how you see the world(14) but they never saw the warning sign(15). I wanted them to get a message(16) from my trouble(17) but understand that everythings not lost(18). I began to shiver(19) thinking they acted like spies(20) for moses(21) from Amsterdam(22). I would travel for 2000 miles(23) at the speed of sound(24) away from these animals(25) and leave them hunting high and low(26) for me and the one I love(27). "I'll fix you(28)" I thought, "I'll prove there is gold in them hills(29)", all that talk(30) that it was only superstition(31). I had a rush of blood to the head(32) and thought "I'll bring them proof(33)". I wasnt going to let them murder(34) the scientist(35) in a whisper(36). Sparks(37) flew at high speed(38) from the clocks(39) in my head and I turned yellow(40) thinking of Marianne(41) when she had screamed "where is my boy(42)?" and I had merely whispered back "careful where you stand(43)!". If he hadn't been so politik(44)al, such an idiot(45) with a 'poor me(46)' attitude. The things I don't understand(47) in this life was the hardest part(48) and gave me green eyes(49) but I thought, 'don't panic(50)', we never change(51). What if(52) I bloom blaum(53) my way on the crest of waves(54) and then end up at square one(55). I pondered the X&Y(56) of life, I hadn't had chance to say ‘see you soon(57)’ when daylight(58) had broke. I stared, it seemed like I could stare 'til kingdom come(59) at what looked like white shadows(60) dancing on parachutes(61). I closed my eyes, drifted away and then god put a smile on my face(62).