✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

how can 4 people......

Jeff Gordon

how can 4 people make such an impact on ur life .... :)

4 people who u have never met, and probably will never get a chance to meet

4 people, that if u had one wish is to meet and thank them

4 people who u listen to everyday, when u wake up and when u go to sleep (at least I do)

4 people who have ur feelings down to a science...and put them down perfect in a song

4 people who u came so close to seeing and now can't

4 people who u worship :heart:

I want to thank those 4 people: Chris Martin, Will Champion, Jonny Buckland and Guy Berryman :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

thank you so much for making my life happy...we never met..but someday I hope we will

I had tix to see ur concert tonite in Tampa, Florida (Sept. 14, 2005)

but someone was sick and the concert was postponed..I am so sad u have no idea..I'm not upset..just heartbroken...I ve waited my whole life to c u... :baby:

I hope u get well soon..I love u so much u have no idea. :heart: .I worship Coldplay..b4, now and forever

I am a true fan thru thick and thin

and for those that got angry, which I saw, it's not Coldplay's fault!!

they got sick...every one does...just hope they get better..

love,

Jeff Gordon..ur #1 ultimate fan :kid:

That's great that you love them, I was just wondering if there are many other around here that don't so much?

I'll admit that they have two brilliant albums, but X&Y is a bit..meh. I've really lost my interest in them. Hopefully they will prove me wrong with their next album.

That's great that you love them, I was just wondering if there are many other around here that don't so much?

I'll admit that they have two brilliant albums, but X&Y is a bit..meh. I've really lost my interest in them. Hopefully they will prove me wrong with their next album.

My thoughts exactly :idea2:

I used to love them, Now I hardly listen to them

that's so sad to hear... i hope they aren't losing fans :embarrased:

I think it's because of how much time they spent making X&Y, It took so long and people started to get bored, Then when it was finally realesed they realised that it wasn't as good as a lot of the reviews put it

Thats my view on it anyway