✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Fix You EP - Hurricane Relief on iTunes

ALR

1. Fix You

2. Pour Me (Live @ Hollywood Bowl)

3. The World Turned Upside Down

4. Fix You (live)

I can't believe nobody spotted this. Sorry if someone already has. The $3 you pay goes straight to Hurricane Relief.

I actually went to do that just yesterday and it told me itunes was no longer offering it? Something like "the item you requested is no longer available, check with itunes to see if the offer has been removed" or whatever.

I'll have to try again tomorrow, because I'd definately do that.

Coldplay’s Fix You EP to Benefit Hurricane Katrina Victims Available Exclusively on the iTunes Music Store

CUPERTINO, California—September 14, 2005— Coldplay, Capitol Records and Apple® today released Fix You, a digital EP that includes two songs previously unreleased in the US— “Pour Me” and “The World Turned Upside Down”—in addition to two versions of “Fix You,” the band’s new single from the double Platinum album X&Y. The EP is available exclusively on the iTunes® Music Store in the US at http://www.apple.com/itunes.

Coldplay, BMG Publishing, Capitol Records/EMI and Apple will donate 100 percent of their share of the proceeds of all US sales of this digital EP to the American Red Cross Hurricane 2005 Relief and the National Academy of Recording Arts & Sciences’ MusiCares Hurricane Relief Fund. The Fix You EP was planned for digital release in the US next week and in the wake of Hurricane Katrina, Coldplay, Capitol and Apple moved up the release date. The digital EP costs $2.99 and includes:

“Fix You” (album version)

“Pour Me” (recorded live at the Hollywood Bowl in 2003)

“The World Turned Upside Down” (from the X&Y studio sessions)

“Fix You” (recorded live this summer in Arnhem, Holland)

well anythins better than msn music.... i went to download the fix you EP' date=' and got some greenday stuff! weird, and extremely annoyin. I cant use itunes either: my mps player doesnt support theyre weird screwed up audio files.[/quote']

Buy and download the tracks, then re-rip the files off as mp3s. But wait till you got at least 1 hour's would of music otherwise you will be wasting too many cdrs.