✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Fiona Apple

[nicole]

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, i'm so over the new album coming out. it took way too fucking long and fiona apple didn't really seem to care about the fact that so many fans were doing so much to help get her music out.

BUT, regardless of all of that i think she has one of the most incredible voices ever.

Well the new album "Extraordinary Machine" is out now folks!

I've heard all the songs.. Great great album. Bit Tidal, bit When The Pawn.., bit something new. Listen to "Tymps (The Sick In The Head Song", Fiona's got herself a hit here lol. Recommended, either way. ;)

yeah, i'm so over the new album coming out. it took way too fucking long and fiona apple didn't really seem to care about the fact that so many fans were doing so much to help get her music out.

BUT, regardless of all of that i think she has one of the most incredible voices ever.

-----------

________

Extraordinary Machine

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

"Extraordinary Machine is the third album by American singer-songwriter Fiona Apple. Produced by Jon Brion, it was originally to be released by Epic Records in 2003, but was later delayed several times by the record label without explanation, leading to speculation that a dispute had arisen over its commercial appeal. The controversy surrounding the album and leaked recordings of the Jon Brion sessions were the subject of substantial press attention, as well as a fan-led campaign to see the album officially released which also attracted media coverage. In collaboration with producers Mike Elizondo and Brian Kehew, Apple re-recorded the album in secret over 2004 and 2005, and it was finally released in the United States on October 4, 2005 (see 2005 in music), more than three years after the original recording sessions began."

_________

She cared so much, she did things secretly towards the end to make everything better for the Fiona Lovers out there(no crappy leaks again). It took too long...so what? It's out there and should be enjoyed. I think she cared. When Epic Records rejected her album the first time, she kept trying. ...and succeeded October 4th, 2005.

anyways...

Man, i love Fiona Apple from her beginnings to her now. My favorite song from Extraordinary Machine is 'Not About Love'. 'Window' is also great.

While it's not my first choice album of hers, her voice is AMAZING and so is the album in its entirety.

• 1 month later...

She's the opening act for the first half of the US Coldplay tour! Wooo... people people people you are in for a treat.

Anyone seen the O' Sailor video? It's up at Launch.com and will start rolling on MTV tomorrow I think. It's so odd and funky.. And she looks so lost and beautiful, yet so sexy.. Roarr. God I love Fiona. :cool: