✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Kissing

bonabon

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol well it was back in May, and we were out wiff friends on the otherside of Mtl and then she was wayyyy drunk, I was just tipsy or maybe a little drunk, and then I she just came up to me and started making out wiff me...and then in June there was another session wiff her, and her 2 friends...who were also girls...lollll and then the first guy was my guy back in August :o

alright that's enoof :wink3: :P :lol:

lol well it was back in May, and we were out wiff friends on the otherside of Mtl and then she was wayyyy drunk, I was just tipsy or maybe a little drunk, and then I she just came up to me and started making out wiff me...and then in June there was another session wiff her, and her 2 friends...who were also girls...lollll and then the first guy was my guy back in August :o

alright that's enoof :wink3: :P :lol:

Wow - that sounds like an episode of "The L Word"!! :P

So you went back for more?? :D

14 is the evil yr, everyone is kissing everyone. and suddenly its socially acceptable to kiss the same sex, unlike the year before when my friends did it wen they were 13 and all these girls at school found out and full on teased them... it was strange...

haha the first person I made-out wiff was my best friend...who happens to be a girl

lol that almost happened to me... same with the drunkness... but i wasnt sure that i wanted my first hookup with a girl...

I haven't kissed anyone yet, even on the cheek. lol.

I'm the good kid. :D

That is cute and stay that way, you are young, you got lots of time.

I haven't either...

Except I'm almost seventeen, so I'm not sure.