✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Anyone notice Married Guy goosing Linsdey Lohan on SNL?

Corricopat

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When is it exactly? Before a song? After? Which song? I wanna see!

It is after they have sung, and all the show is over and everyone is gathered on the stage as they role credits. Guy is kinda swinging his arms and rocking on his heels and seems to look away, but then checks out Lohan's ass, looks away again and then brushes his hand behind her. She reacts and rocking onto her right foot, gives Jonny and him a look just as he finishes grinning at her. Jonny sees what happens. About the same time Will is simply playing poker (no expression) and Chris is looking at all this a coupla times, not too happy.

When is it exactly? Before a song? After? Which song? I wanna see!

It is after they have sung, and all the show is over and everyone is gathered on the stage as they role credits. Guy is kinda swinging his arms and rocking on his heels and seems to look away, but then checks out Lohan's ass, looks away again and then brushes his hand behind her. She reacts and rocking onto her right foot, gives Jonny and him a look just as he finishes grinning at her. Jonny sees what happens. About the same time Will is simply playing poker (no expression) and Chris is looking at all this a coupla times, not too happy.

It seems you were really analyzing this...may i ask why a 50 year old person would do something that a teenager or someone in their 20s would do?