✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

gwyneth pregnant again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sweet marianne

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, but when you first get pregnant, you can lose a lot of weight from morning sickness. i lost 10 pounds in the first 3 months and was sort of an unattractive green color. pregnancy is so individual. one thing about this story/rumor is that we will definitely know the truth sooner or later :) .

I got this off of a Gwyneth Site:

PostPosted: Thursday 29th September, 2005 7:14 am Post subject: Is Gwyneth Paltrow Pregnant Again? - Star Magazine Reply with quote

When Gwyneth Paltrow hit the road to promote her new movie Proof at the end of August, she was glowing. Why? A friend of the Oscar-winning actress and her hubby, Coldplay rocker Chris Martin, tells Star the couple had just learned they're expecting their second baby in the spring!

BACKSTAGE BABY As Star reported in January, Gwyneth, 33, and Chris, 28 — who first met in London in October 2002 and tied the knot in Santa Barbara, Calif., on Dec. 5, 2003 — had been thinking about giving daughter Apple, 16 months, a little brother or sister to play with when fate stepped in. "Gwyneth is 99 percent sure this baby was made in one of Chris' dressing rooms," claims the friend, who tells Star the new addition was likely conceived backstage at one of the music festivals that Coldplay played in England this summer.

"Gwyneth is trying to contain her excitement about having another child, but she's incredibly happy," says the friend. "She says this pregnancy puts a lot of things in perspective." That may include her work schedule, which lately has included promoting Proof (she has three more movies slated for release). But she made it clear when Apple was born that she puts mommyhood first!

HAPPY FAMILY

Having a new baby on the way is icing on the cake for Gwyneth and Chris. "She just beams when you ask her how married life is," a source close to Paltrow tells Star. And the couple's friend adds that the pair "wants a boy be cause it would mirror Gwyneth's childhood, when she was big sister to her younger brother, Jake," now 30. If the baby is a boy, says the source, Gwyneth wants to name him after her beloved father, film director Bruce Paltrow, who died in 2002 of complications from cancer at the age of 58.

yeah, yeah, I'll believe it when I see the "paparazzi" photos of the two of them acting all giddy outside of her obgyn's office! It would be great if it were true though. Two is so much better than one, especially if they're close in age. I know this from experience, I have two boys exactly two years and two days apart. Anyway, even if it's not true, they should start trying again! :)