🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

gwyneth pregnant again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sweet marianne

Well for sure the photo has been altered b/c Gwyneth would never wear a shirt with "Eat Meat" on it...and why would anyone publicly say the baby was concieved in a dressing room??? Sounds like someone's fantasy to me! They are married- they can do it anywhere. Can't believe tabloids..I'll believe it when it is announced by one of their spokespeople.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Gwyneth is 99 percent sure this baby was made in one of Chris' dressing rooms' date='" - oh for gods sake :rolleyes:[/quote']

:lol: :lol: :lol: :wink3:

wouldn't it be awful to have people talking about your sex life like this?? if i was a celeb, i would probably never talk to anyone or go out in public - it would make me crazy!! :stunned:

Gwyneth is 99 percent sure this baby was made in one of Chris' dressing rooms

:lol: :lol: so....its true.... :stunned:

i was just at the official site and my oh my! gwennie pregnant again!!!! :blush: :blush: our boy chris is growing up so fast, a family and all! :kiss:

i don't know if it's true but.. think about the 'fruit' name... please friends stop and think.. don't we use names that comes from flowers? (rose, begoña, margarita, daisy, azahara, yasmin....) and those are cute names.

Imagine hearing your dad on the radio.

is a job like any other, is the same that think... if your dad were a politician, an actor, a famous doctor, a football player... you have to accept it... and you will miss your dad when he is not at home... i know what i'm talking about.. my dad was in army when i was a kid and i remember that i miss him a lot when he was not at home. :/

victaniac, yes new nappies please :D... if was true a news... the one about Guy kid... they must do the Guy's nappies firstly don't you think ;) we can suggest it to Debs (Coldplay.com) :idea2:

Oh jesus, for one second I thought you meant there was an announcement on Coldplay.com or something about it!

Whoo.... That freaked me out, since I was just on there 30 minutes ago and there was nothing :lol: :stunned:

Whoa. I'm listening to Oasis right now, and I was completely tuned out of the stuff playing until I listened for one line and it happened to be: "She's got one in the oven, but it's nothin' to do with me"

Irony? Yes. I think so! :huh: :lol:

ariadnasquire, isnt it jazmines too? i dunno... i guess flower names are pretty similar in both english and spanish :confused:

an_cat, God NO!!!! :stunned: an announcement at coldplay.com! no!

"She's got one in the oven, but it's nothin' to do with me"

:stunned: oasis and irony :stunned:

**breaks into song** "and isnt it ironic, dont you think...?" i love that alanis song, it cracks me up...although its so true :lol:

victaniac , yes new nappies please ... if was true a news... the one about Guy kid... they must do the Guy's nappies firstly don't you think we can suggest it to Debs (Coldplay.com)

what?? huh??? :o GUY and his ... (cousin) are expecting too?? what is this fooloshness?? :angry: