🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

gwyneth pregnant again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sweet marianne

Nettie, THAT IS AWESOME! Wow! Is that you congradulating her and saying she looks lovely? You handle yourself very well! :o :lol: I'd be all:

"OMGHIHOWAREYOUAREYOUHAVINGANOTHERBABYWHERESCHRISWHERESAPPLEISGUYREALLYMARRIEDOHNOGWYNETHIWANTTOLOOKLIKEYOUNOFAIRKTHNXBAI."

Or something like that. Nah, I wouldn't. :P If I can be 10 inches from Bono and not molest him then I think I'd be perfectly ok around Gwyneth.

Did she sign anything for you?

(sorry for the randomness of this post, I'm really out of it. Lots of cold medicine on board today for me.. :confused: )

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So how are you anyways? Feeling any better?

Me? Eh, I'm sick again. I had to march 2 miles in the freezing rain in a feckin' homecoming parade on Saturday. That did me in. I'm just off to take a nap now, hoping I'll feel better when I wake up.

:o :o :stunned: :stunned:

well.... so, it seems real this time.... come on!!!! chris and gwyneth... as a mexican tv commercial said: "pocos hijos para darles mucho!!".... :dozey:

I just remember the time I heard she was pregnant a couple of years ago... that just broke my heart... :cry:

my money is on Banana! :P

Zu

Nettie, THAT IS AWESOME! Wow! Is that you congradulating her and saying she looks lovely? You handle yourself very well! :o :lol: I'd be all:

"OMGHIHOWAREYOUAREYOUHAVINGANOTHERBABYWHERESCHRISWHERESAPPLEISGUYREALLYMARRIEDOHNOGWYNETHIWANTTOLOOKLIKEYOUNOFAIRKTHNXBAI."

Or something like that. Nah, I wouldn't. :P If I can be 10 inches from Bono and not molest him then I think I'd be perfectly ok around Gwyneth.

Did she sign anything for you?

(sorry for the randomness of this post, I'm really out of it. Lots of cold medicine on board today for me.. :confused: )

LMAO!!

She signed my programmed under her movie 'Proof'. She has a nice siggy.

^Whooooa. That is so feckin' awesome!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I bet if it's a girl they'll name her "Sarah".

Just to COMPLETELY throw everyone off.

Sarah Banana Republic Peach Mango Delight Martin, of course.

:lol: