✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

gwyneth pregnant again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sweet marianne

Breaking Faster: Gwyneth Is Pregnant Again!

Filed Under: Exclusives!

We have it on very good authority that Gwyneth Paltrow is preggers again!

Congrats, and thank God.

Though her camp has not made an official announcement about the new babe, our sources tell us that Paltrow is expecting, and that helps to explain that whoreanus photo above. As many a mom can attest, morning sickness can wreak havoc on ya!

Now, the true question is: What will she name the new baby??

e5gpcx.jpg

source perezhilton.com

wow, congrats![/img]

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you effing KIDDING?!

I wonder what their kids'll look like when they're older. I always thought that Chris would do better with girls, really. Like, it's hard to see him dealing with a really rowdy boy.

But ya never know...

I just heard this too. :stunned: And wow. Gwyn looks horrid in that pic above. But I guess that's what morning sickness does to ya! :lol:

I also hope for a more known name. I love the name Apple now, but it's just because she's so cute. I won't like the idea of another kid with a strange name.

Another Nappies!!! :laugh3: :jester: :joker: :juggle: :smash: :tongue2:

:lol: :lol: Okay, imagine hearing your musically gifted dad on the radio! AND being able to hang out with his three just-as-musically-gifted-and-cool friends!

About the name Apple... my mom thought it was really cute, too. It's like "the Apple of his eye."

i wonder if apple will go through the "embarrassed by your parents" phase? "dad' date=' please don't dance like that!! you are embarrassing me!!" :lol:[/quote']

Haha. I can only imagine. Will Chris REALLY be balding by that time???

:lol: :lol: Okay' date=' imagine hearing your [i']musically gifted[/i] dad on the radio! AND being able to hang out with his three just-as-musically-gifted-and-cool friends!

It'd be how shall I put this...in my case simply horrible! Thinking about the teenage screaming groupies...Oh gawd :dizzy2:

And Chris balding, well his hair line is receding...