✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

gwyneth pregnant again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sweet marianne

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Gwyneth is 99 percent sure this baby was made in one of Chris' dressing rooms' date='" - oh for gods sake :rolleyes:[/quote']

:lol: :lol: :lol: :wink3:

wouldn't it be awful to have people talking about your sex life like this?? if i was a celeb, i would probably never talk to anyone or go out in public - it would make me crazy!! :stunned:

Well I must say Gwen and I are the same age. And I know I am a bit of a freak..so sex in a dressing room well hey git it when u can! 30's is prime age for sex!

u go girl!

i dont know if anyone brought this up yet, but i remember on jay leno right after apple was born...he made this joke that i thought was hysterical...

"chris martin and gwyneth paltrow are already thinking about their next baby so they can have a pair (pear)."

i thought it was cute....figured I'd share...

jill

Wow! Congrats to them! :D

And Apple isn't too bad of a name--why does the media find it so weird? People name their kids after flowers, why not fruit? :P

I actually knew someone named Apple from my piano lessons, so it's not too weird for me. :D

:D

Hey it hasn't been conformed yet people! It's still only a rumour! :idea2:

I agree with you...it's still only a rumor.

The magazines that printed the story (like Star Magazine) are tabloids. And whoever this 'friend' is that said gwyneth is 99% sure that it happened in chris's dressing room is no friend. they should dump this 'friend' if she actually said this to star magazine.

Well for sure the photo has been altered b/c Gwyneth would never wear a shirt with "Eat Meat" on it...and why would anyone publicly say the baby was concieved in a dressing room??? Sounds like someone's fantasy to me! They are married- they can do it anywhere. Can't believe tabloids..I'll believe it when it is announced by one of their spokespeople.

that's not her shirt, the person who owns the site where i got the photo from wrote that and i questioned whether to put it up or not, the ppl on the site were mocking her.