✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Nissan Set List

marino95

This may be a little off - but here's what I remember from last night's awesome show at Nissan (sorry no pics, but god knows enough people around me were taking pics)

Square One

Politik

Yellow

Speed Of Sound

God Put A Smile On Your Face

Trouble

White Shadows

Everything's Not Lost

The Scientist

Til Kingdom Come

Ring of Fire

Green Eyes

Clocks

Talk

Encore-

Swallowed In The Sea

In My Place

Fix You

Green Eyes was a highlight - so was during In MY Place when Chris ran out in to the middle of the crowd and stood on a railing singing the end.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nissan crowd

I agree about the crowd in the seats...I was in the last section of seats about 20 feet where CM ran into the crowd and most people had little interest or expereince with the tunes. Both couples on each side left MIDSHOW...and some of the oldballs around us sat most of the time...how one can sit during a CP show is beyond me.

The show had way more energy than i could have imagined. I thought it was a bit short but anything other than every song might be too short for us.

is that setlist right? it seems like it but i just wanted to confirm...

Great show in almost every way.

was in the pit. 5ft away. reason why i was 5 ft away: really fucking tall couple that everyone around me(including me) wanted to take an axe to.

oh and this one motherfucker.. looked like a teenage tom sizemore on acid.

went insane during every single minute of every song i swear. even during

trouble. with the extra flab on him.. it was like being next to a epileptic jello mold.

concert was(would've been better if i could actually see the stage) great.

i swear chris looked insane during talk and white shadows. didn't think they'd

actually play trouble. but then they sacrificed Low for everything's not lost.

gonna have to wait till next year then for some LOWWWWWWWWWWWWW..

I agree that the crowd was not the greatest. I was towards the back of the lawn and the people back there didn't even seem like they were paying attention to the concert. I also went to the Philly show on this tour and every single person in the crowd seemed like they were singing along.

crowd did suck

I went to the raleigh show and you could literally feel the energy coming from each person. It was so awesome we decided to go up to the Bristow show, and it seemed like it was a bunch of mid 50's couples on a date or drunk losers who had no interest in CP at all. I almost wanted to give up my 304 section tix and go into the lawn!

Hey wait a minute - I'm about 6 4 and my wife is about 5 10 - hope it wasn't me blocking your view! I was over on the right side of the stage and don't remember anyone complaining around me - so probably wasn't me..... :)

Fairfax County crowds are becoming like Orange County crowds - more concerned with the fact that they are THERE then enjoying it.

I'm also a big Metallica fan and I've seen them at least 15-16 times - and BY FAR the worst crowd i've ever seen at a Metallica concert was here.

It also sucked that it took 1 and a half hours before my car even MOVED in the parking lot going home.

oh no i was to the left of the stage.. and this couple happend to be over 6ft tall.. both of them.. and this guy def. did not look like a metallica head.

the guy's fucking head ruined my recording of the last bit of talk

and his chick ruined most of trouble with her arm/hand.

I was blown away by Green Eyes. They shortened it a bit, but the fact that Chris had once said that we wouldn't perform Green Eyes live anymore, and then did for that last US show, is amazing.

I have a few crap pics from my crap camera. I hope we get some pics... or better yet, I hope someone recorded the show. Trouble blew me away... Speed of Sound was considerably better than the Raleigh concert... everything worked.

Did anyone else beside me love it at the end when Chris came out for Swallowed in the Sea, and one of the tech guys had put flowers on the piano (I guess to celebrate for the end of the US tour) and Chris was like "What is this? We're a rock band for fuck's sake... we like drugs and women!" Then he threw the flowers to Jonny and said "Here Jon, they're yours. No really. Your name is on 'em.... oh wow, we've fucked up our last encore. Okay, y'kno what, I'm going to walk offstage and do this again, the right way." Chris walked offstage, walked back on to a *roar* from the crowd... then walked over to Jonny, took his flowers back, and began playing again.

Another highlight -- right after Yellow, when Chris took the stray balloon that landed on stage and just spiked it at someone in the crowd.

I was at the concert first row, on the right, in the pit and I thought their performance was brilliant! I was also at the virginia beach concert the night before in the first row, center stage, in the pit and there’s no doubt in my mind that their hearts were more into the concert at nissan pavilion–they were probably relieved the US tour was over for now. The crowd seemed more pleasant friday night, but I did overhear obnoxious (most likely drunk) people on either sides. I was surprised I wasn’t pushed though, not once; the two guys behind me were very polite. At Virginia beach, there was this annoying dumb girl who was literally all up on me trying to squeeze her way up, and on top of singing out of key, she kept changing lyrics, “Look at the stars, Look how they shine for me”…“I came along, I wrote a song for me” …yup, I wanted to slap her. As for comparing this show to pier 6…it’s no contest! Pier 6 was phenomenal!! Aside from accidentally meeting chris while going to the restroom, it just felt more intimate. The crowd was all smiles and more harmonious. They seemed like they had been longtime fans. Oh, at nissan did anyone catch that woman climb up on stage from the right, and then later on that man climbing on stage from the left? security was lacking.

i loved how they did that countdown in "clocks"....and "talk" was so freakin' good! chris: " i need a phone!" :D

My sis has over two hundred pics from both nights, and she’ll be posting them up soon. I can’t wait until they come back next year.

As for comparing this show to pier 6…it’s no contest! Pier 6 was phenomenal!! Aside from accidentally meeting chris while going to the restroom' date=' it just felt more intimate. The crowd was all smiles and more harmonious. They seemed like they had been longtime fans. [/quote']

Thanks for saying that. I was wondering if my recollection was foggy or if that show really was better (or, it might not have been better to everyone, but it was better to me, for some of the reasons you said).

You met Chris! Lucky. I'd love to. Perhaps not in the restroom, though. That would be weird.

i loved how they did that countdown in "clocks"....and "talk" was so freakin' good! chris: " i need a phone!" :D

Yes! My friend and I were waiting for him to say that. Her boyfriend saw him in Nashville... front row of the pit and used his phone. He must've dialed the last number and that was my friend who woke up the next morning with a message from Chris Martin. Too bad the same didnt happen for us- we were in the last row before the lawn section at Nissan (worst venue on earth- Im going to just go to Tweeter in Camden NJ from now on.) behind a girl who took waaaaaay too many pictures (I think she was more into taking pictures that actually listening!!). But I agree- amazing show, sucky crowd. Why was I the only one around me who knew the OTHER CD's (and it was really sad when no one knew "Ring Of Fire".)?

Laura