✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Nissan Set List

marino95

That... I...

I'm so JEALOUS of you guys, you don't even know. You don't even know, you don't even know! I had lawn seats at my concert, so there was... like... no hope. I will try again someday!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So happy you all enjoyed the pictures! It was my pleasure posting them. I will put up more as soon as I can. I'm quite proud of them. Wish I could be doing it for a living. :)

and as for the boys picking up Guy at the very end, I think it was just a spontaneous finale.

i presume the "intimite" pics were from talk?

is the one with chris on the piano and guy beside jon clocks?

"the intimate ones" were during "in my place"

...but i can't remember which song the other picture is from? possibly clocks? i know it was from nissan pavilion and before the encore.

Hey Corricopatcat

Did you catch the camera? :)

He waved at me at the SECC (3 years ago today actually) as he and Jonny were walking through the crowd. I noticed Guy, shouted to him, he turned to me, made direct eye-contact, smiled & waved at me. It made my night, it was great! :)

oh god, pier 6 was hands down the best coldplay show (and i've been to a few) i've gone to. chris was more engaged - more between song banter, more improv within the songs.

we were in the front of the last seating section at nissan and it fucking sucked. no one else around me was standing until midway through yellow. wtf?!

oh god, pier 6 was hands down the best coldplay show (and i've been to a few) i've gone to. chris was more engaged - more between song banter, more improv within the songs.

we were in the front of the last seating section at nissan and it fucking sucked. no one else around me was standing until midway through yellow. wtf?!

I stood the ENTIRE SHOW! How can you not???

I agree with you, I was at the Pier 6 show in Baltimore as well. The sound at Nissan sucked and they seemed kind of slopply....could have been the sound system though.

Re: crowd did suck

I went to the raleigh show and you could literally feel the energy coming from each person. It was so awesome we decided to go up to the Bristow show' date=' and it seemed like it was a bunch of mid 50's couples on a date or drunk losers who had no interest in CP at all. I almost wanted to give up my 304 section tix and go into the lawn![/quote']

Absolutely! But not where I stood.

Raleigh was the best of the three I have seen crowd-wise. Also, I think the interaction at Raleigh from Coldplay was not forced, was real compared to Bristow. Li, this is our last gig, we gotta give. Raleigh, they were joyful.

PS: To various Guy gals: I tried to get good shots of Guy Drinking and Smoking, but my camera sucked and I was not in a good position. He is such a bloody TEASE and he so KNOWS it! I still drool. He would not like it that I feel this way, as I am old. Anyhow, when I have time, I will post my thread about Charlotte, Raleigh and Bristow.

[highlight=red:2c5870926d][shadow=red:2c5870926d][/shadow:2c5870926d][/highlight:2c5870926d]

he was smoking during the concert?

Hey Corricopatcat

Did you catch the camera? :)

He waved at me at the SECC (3 years ago today actually) as he and Jonny were walking through the crowd. I noticed Guy, shouted to him, he turned to me, made direct eye-contact, smiled & waved at me. It made my night, it was great! :)

No, I can't jump that high. It sailed over my head and caused a brief scramble among about six folks immediately behind me. By the way, I don't mean Guy has a mean streak. More mischievous, really. I love it when he gets a glint in those beautiful brown eyes!

Chris also tossed something that landed literally at my feet as I turned around, but non of us could find what he'd thrown. :cry: I suspect it may have been one of his finger tapes.

I will never not be in the pit again, even though the whole standing for eight hours is more than my back can handle. It is wonderful to see them up close. I had also bought a pit ticket for my best friend, and she was overwhelmed to be so close. Never been so close to a band before. She loved it! Best present I ever got for her, I think.

You were lucky to see the boys at the SECC. What is the SECC? :confused:

Re: crowd did suck

I went to the raleigh show and you could literally feel the energy coming from each person. It was so awesome we decided to go up to the Bristow show' date=' and it seemed like it was a bunch of mid 50's couples on a date or drunk losers who had no interest in CP at all. I almost wanted to give up my 304 section tix and go into the lawn![/quote']

Absolutely! But not where I stood.

Raleigh was the best of the three I have seen crowd-wise. Also, I think the interaction at Raleigh from Coldplay was not forced, was real compared to Bristow. Li, this is our last gig, we gotta give. Raleigh, they were joyful.

PS: To various Guy gals: I tried to get good shots of Guy Drinking and Smoking, but my camera sucked and I was not in a good position. He is such a bloody TEASE and he so KNOWS it! I still drool. He would not like it that I feel this way, as I am old. Anyhow, when I have time, I will post my thread about Charlotte, Raleigh and Bristow.

[highlight=red:bc55f9a999][shadow=red:bc55f9a999][/shadow:bc55f9a999][/highlight:bc55f9a999]

he was smoking during the concert?

Oh, yeah. This was at Nissan at Bristow. At one point when Guy had no base line to play, he wandered back into the dark and scarfed a cig and a long neck from one of the roadies and started really dragging hard on it, then alternating with a swig on the beer. I never saw anyone pull down a cigarette so fast LOL!

Someone on another thread had wanted a picture of Guy smoking, I don't remember which one.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...