✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Nissan Set List

marino95

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: crowd did suck

I went to the raleigh show and you could literally feel the energy coming from each person. It was so awesome we decided to go up to the Bristow show' date=' and it seemed like it was a bunch of mid 50's couples on a date or drunk losers who had no interest in CP at all. I almost wanted to give up my 304 section tix and go into the lawn![/quote']

Absolutely! But not where I stood.

Raleigh was the best of the three I have seen crowd-wise. Also, I think the interaction at Raleigh from Coldplay was not forced, was real compared to Bristow. Li, this is our last gig, we gotta give. Raleigh, they were joyful.

PS: To various Guy gals: I tried to get good shots of Guy Drinking and Smoking, but my camera sucked and I was not in a good position. He is such a bloody TEASE and he so KNOWS it! I still drool. He would not like it that I feel this way, as I am old. Anyhow, when I have time, I will post my thread about Charlotte, Raleigh and Bristow.

[highlight=red:dc6b547706][shadow=red:dc6b547706][/shadow:dc6b547706][/highlight:dc6b547706]

You met Chris! Lucky. I'd love to. Perhaps not in the restroom, though. That would be weird.

it was pure luck and i'm forever grateful! it was at a staircase right above the restrooms...he gave me a nice embrace and his lovely autograph as well....and was also kind enough to sign my sister's shirt after i frantically yelled for her as she was purchasing a cp shirt at a booth.

*you would think i wouldn't get any lip from her when i want to go to the bathroom at concerts now-a-days, but i do! :P

cheers2u' date=' - I was pretty much right beside you at the VA Beach show.. were you one of the first ppl outside at the gate?[/quote']

yes, i was one of the first ppl outside the gates...it was my sis and me...and thanks to her running, we pretty much got front row smack center...there was some couple on my left and my sis on my right...you know i think i was wondering about you, b/c i remember reading someone from canada was going to be there extra early. what was your take on the show?

Man' date=' that is so lucky. I'm jealous. :)[/quote']

i heard after the pier 6 concert, the guys came out and greeted everyone who waited ouside...remember the kid who got pulled up on stage to play his harmonica? he's the lucky one...he caught that harmonica at a prior show and then got to perform on stage with them.

*it pays to wait!

Man' date=' that is so lucky. I'm jealous. :)[/quote']

i heard after the pier 6 concert, the guys came out and greeted everyone who waited ouside..

I know I was sick when I heard that. :( I could have had a hug from Chris Martin. How depressing! We did wait around for a while, just left before they finally came out...

:( Don't make me sad over that all over again!!! I'm still depressed Chris ran up the other aisle at Bristow (I sat aisle on the other side of the stage)

You met Chris! Lucky. I'd love to. Perhaps not in the restroom' date=' though. That would be weird.[/quote']

it was pure luck and i'm forever grateful! it was at a staircase right above the restrooms...he gave me a nice embrace and his lovely autograph as well....and was also kind enough to sign my sister's shirt after i frantically yelled for her as she was purchasing a cp shirt at a booth.

*you would think i wouldn't get any lip from her when i want to go to the bathroom at concerts now-a-days, but i do! :P

:o WOW thats amazing!!!!!! Im so jealous!!!! Oh my god he hugged you!!! :stunned: What did you say to him? I dont think i'd be able to speak!!!

:( Don't make me sad over that all over again!!! I'm still depressed Chris ran up the other aisle at Bristow (I sat aisle on the other side of the stage)

awe, i'm sorry! don't worry, there will be a next time...

you know that reminds me of the ending of "in my place" at nissan. something must have gone wrong, b/c chris didn't tease on with the "ooohh yeaaahhh!" "ooohhhh yeaaahhh!" the lights just went out!?

awe, i'm sorry! don't worry, there will be a next time.

I'm afraid there won't be.. they're too big now. But I'll live. I do hope to be pit/floor whatever at their arena spring '06 tour.. if they come anywhere near DC.. I've never braved the pit and every single time I regret it.. I can be so dumb sometimes :)

Cheers2u -Yea, I was the third person there... behind two other girls (you and your sister??)... and got a pretty good spot over to the right... which was perfect, because I caught the camera that Chris threw to me :D

Did you run into Chris outside of VA Beach or Bristow?

:o WOW thats amazing!!!!!! Im so jealous!!!! Oh my god he hugged you!!! :stunned: What did you say to him? I dont think i'd be able to speak!!!

you know it was a surreal moment...it was right after the gates opened, i was on my way to the restroom, i looked up and there he was with some management type of fellow who had a british accent as well....chris looked at me like i caught him in some act...i approached him and stepped onto the staircase while silently screaming "oh my God..oh my God!...you're chris!...i love you, can i please have your autograph?" he said "yes, yes of course love...just please do me a favor and don't yell out and cause attention" and the fellow with him said something cheeky along the lines if i yell out, we'll be run over by people...i just nodded, and smiled and was in search of my sharpie and ticket stub...and i remember the incident being so humorous b/c i was in a panic trying to get my sis's attention w/o disobeying chris's request...when my sis finally ran over, she couldn't find her ticket, so she asked him to sign her! there were some people that finally noticed who he was and tried to get to him, but he just stayed to sign for my sis and me...so it was pretty special! :rolleyes: :)

*oh, this is making me reminisce some more....we had arrived there pretty early 2:00-30, and saw their bus drive in, but we tragically left to buy some lunch, and missed out on chris and jonny coming out before the show to sign for these two guys who brought binders full of pics...and then before the gates opened, Will was walking around and kindly obliged in taking pictures with fans...my sis has one w/ him.

Cheers2u -Yea, I was the third person there... behind two other girls (you and your sister??)... and got a pretty good spot over to the right... which was perfect, because I caught the camera that Chris threw to me :D

Did you run into Chris outside of VA Beach or Bristow?

awe, we should of met and joined forces to dominate the pit! sadly, we didn't try to wait for them...it was too exhausting...the drive to and from VA beach was 6 1/2 hours.... and that drained our patience. i was hoping I was going to see Guy on a run ouside the venues, but no luck there!

how did the camera pics turn out? my sis caught a finger band at VA beach, and i got one at nissan.

Yes! My friend and I were waiting for him to say that. Her boyfriend saw him in Nashville... front row of the pit and used his phone. He must've dialed the last number and that was my friend who woke up the next morning with a message from Chris Martin. Too bad the same didnt happen for us- we were in the last row before the lawn section at Nissan (worst venue on earth- Im going to just go to Tweeter in Camden NJ from now on.) behind a girl who took waaaaaay too many pictures (I think she was more into taking pictures that actually listening!!). But I agree- amazing show, sucky crowd. Why was I the only one around me who knew the OTHER CD's (and it was really sad when no one knew "Ring Of Fire".)?

Laura

you should have been in the pit! everyone in the front was signing every song, including "ring of fire!" oh, what a sweet message for you friend! :)

was the venue really that bad? or was it the ppl?

you know it was a surreal moment...it was right after the gates opened, i was on my way to the restroom, i looked up and there he was with some management type of fellow who had a british accent as well....chris looked at me like i caught him in some act...i approached him and stepped onto the staircase while silently screaming "oh my God..oh my God!...you're chris!...i love you, can i please have your autograph?" he said "yes, yes of course love...just please do me a favor and don't yell out and cause attention" and the fellow with him said something cheeky along the lines if i yell out, we'll be run over by people...i just nodded, and smiled and was in search of my sharpie and ticket stub...and i remember the incident being so humorous b/c i was in a panic trying to get my sis's attention w/o disobeying chris's request...when my sis finally ran over, she couldn't find her ticket, so she asked him to sign her! there were some people that finally noticed who he was and tried to get to him, but he just stayed to sign for my sis and me...so it was pretty special! :rolleyes: :)

*oh, this is making me reminisce some more....we had arrived there pretty early 2:00-30, and saw their bus drive in, but we tragically left to buy some lunch, and missed out on chris and jonny coming out before the show to sign for these two guys who brought binders full of pics...and then before the gates opened, Will was walking around and kindly obliged in taking pictures with fans...my sis has one w/ him.

i'm so happy for you! Why can't the guys do this at new york concerts? :(

the pics from our camera turned out ok.. only three from backstage of guy holding other disposable cameras and will lying on the couch...

but i was more thrilled at the fact that chris looked me in the eyes, raised his eyebrows as if to ask "you want it?" and then threw it right to me...

i don't think i've ever come closer to fainting