✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Do you fall in love fast ?

Albie

^hehe

you cannot properly fall in love with people THAT quickly, to love someone you need to know them enough to accept that they have faults too, and that they're not perfect

Thats what I was thinking, Usually it's more lust or you just plain fancy them like mad

But yes :)

:smug: yeah i've been down the lust route... :lol:

you guys put too much thought into it. its really simple. love is like a pool. you either jump in fast cause you live for the thrill or you go in slowly, testing out each step to see if you're daring enough to finally go under ;)

you guys put too much thought into it. its really simple. love is like a pool. you either jump in fast cause you live for the thrill or you go in slowly' date=' testing out each step to see if you're daring enough to finally go under ;)[/quote']

anyway you look at it...if you ever decide to get out it'll leave its mark and it takes forever to dry off

:lol: :stunned:

everything doesnt revolve around love.. however I am not opposed to it. I don't mope around saying ' I wish I was in loveee *sigh*'either.....which is why I say I don't care about it. If it happens.. it happens... will I be sad and alone... perhaps... but thats what destiny has dealt me.. and I'll have to learn to be content with those cards...

thats what i mean.. love is great, yeah..... until you get hurt by it too many times. :cry:

actually i have a girlfriend but before her i was falling in love every girl who was beautiful nice and clever.it was so simple.but i couldnt help in myself.i was just dreamind of these girls.but if one of these girls were having conversation with me and on of these girls would said me that she want to go out with i would be just scared.i think....... :embarrased: