✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Do you fall in love fast ?

Albie

I abstain from voting because it depends on the girl - her charisma for example.

Sometimes I've love on first sight and sometimes nothing happened for years an then suddenly - BANG - I was in love ;-)

I don't know why, though.

/edit: regarding the post above mine's - I second that, because I think, my "quick loves" were the wrong ones. Furthermore they were over as fast as they did come over me. (however... hard to explain)

^hehe

you cannot properly fall in love with people THAT quickly, to love someone you need to know them enough to accept that they have faults too, and that they're not perfect

Thats what I was thinking, Usually it's more lust or you just plain fancy them like mad

But yes :)

sometimes I'm confused :/

That's okay Albie. It's okay to be confused about love....the important thing is that you don't feel guilty about experimenting...how do you know until you try? Keep going to those special clubs Albster...live the dream

You do realise Ian is married though?

sometimes I'm confused :/

That's okay Albie. It's okay to be confused about love....the important thing is that you don't feel guilty about experimenting...how do you know until you try? Keep going to those special clubs Albster...live the dream

You do realise Ian is married though?

:rolleyes: :lol:

Guest LiquidSky
I'm not that kind of person' date=' who falls in love very often...but if I do it happens fast. So, I voted yes.[/quote']

Same as Sally..