✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

misquote the person above you (game)

Best u Can

Re: g

hello everybody' date=' my username is panicator!!! :blush: :anxious: :biker: :cool3: :drunk: :freak: :freak: :freak: :wacko: [/quote']

erm... can i hav sum uv tha stuf ur smokin?

ohhhh, pleas, pleas, I wan it too.............:drunk: wow, I'm havin a big party her u know... :drunk: :drunk: ermmm.......which plac is this?what's my nam?how old am I?

me thinks, I'm on pot right now :freak: :pimp2: :wideeyed:

what a coincidence!me too!!!:wacko:

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello everybody' date=' my username is panicator!!! :blush: :anxious: :biker: :cool3: :drunk: :freak: :freak: :freak: :wacko: [/quote']

ohhhh, pleas, pleas, I wan it too.............:drunk: wow, I'm havin a big party her u know... :drunk: :drunk: ermmm.......which plac is this?what's my nam?how old am I?

ahhh, actually I stopppped smoking appot and now I just take ecsaadtasy and jsdust sit here ona the computear andaffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

... ohhhh i just blakead our for a second

Is it juuussst meeeh, or should dis thread beee renamed as "Mishquote the Weeed Smoking Person Above U?

You have a point there!

:D

Is it juuussst meeeh, or should dis thread beee renamed as "Mishquote the Weeed Smoking Person Above U?

i have always been more of a valium connesieur

weeeeed smokin perso abov u?man, what do you hav in mind?I don smok...:freak:can anyone help mehh her, pleas?I'm a littl bit dizzyyyy... :dizzy2: :freak: :roll: :rolleyes4: :rolleyes3: :rolleyes2: :shy: :smart: :mad: :rockstar: :wideeyed: :wideeyed: :wideeyed:

:uhoh: :uhoh2: do u think it's gonna pass?

weeeeed smokin perso abov u?man, what do you hav in mind?I don smok... :freak: can anyone help mehh her, pleas?I'm a littl bit dizzyyyy... :dizzy2: :freak: :roll: :rolleyes4: :rolleyes3: :rolleyes2: :shy: :smart: :mad: :rockstar: :wideeyed: :wideeyed: :wideeyed:

weeeeed smokin perso abov u?man, what do you hav in mind?I don smok... :freak: can anyone help mehh her, pleas?I'm a littl bit dizzyyyy... :dizzy2: :freak: :roll: :rolleyes4: :rolleyes3: :rolleyes2: :shy: :smart: :mad: :rockstar: :wideeyed: :wideeyed: :wideeyed:

wow, I think I made a little mistake in here...I had to misquote christi's quote, but I tried to fix my first mistake and then I did another mistake...now the quote that had to be christi's misquote is eric's misquote...wow, I confused myself... :dizzy2:

omg.... I made a huge mistake haha... I need a diaper :P

gu gu da da gugu dada gugu dadadada, gugu, da! :blush: :baby: :baby: :blush:

where's the goddamn diaper, my undies' already leaking?! waaaahhh! :cry2: :bigcry: :bigcry: :cry2:

same problem here!!!!!!!!!!! :bigcry: :bigcry: I'm wet! :confused: I want my mom!!!!!!!!!!! :cry2:

where's the goddamn diaper, my undies' already leaking?! waaaahhh! :cry2: :bigcry: :bigcry: :cry2:

same problem here!!!!!!!!!!! :bigcry: :bigcry: I'm wet! :confused: I want my mom!!!!!!!!!!! :cry2:

even so, i'm still an adorable and super cute little baby, just look at the cutsiest little expression on my sweet and cuddly little cutie face :freak: :freak:

oooh, you're so adorable :wink3:

even so, i'm still an adorable and super cute little baby, just look at the cutsiest little expression on my sweet and cuddly little cutie face :freak: :freak:

hahahahahahahahahah!!do you think this is cute?that's because you have never looked at my face!look at my cute expression: :wacko: :mad:

hahahahahahahahahah!!do you think this is cute?that's because you have never looked at my face!look at my cute expression: :wacko: :mad:

oooh, that's a shame really, coz i'm too early for Halloween! :borg: :devil: :freak: :inquisitive: :wideeyed: :bomb:

:stunned:

oooh, that's a shame really, coz i'm too early for Halloween! :borg: :devil: :freak: :inquisitive: :wideeyed: :bomb:

ok, ok, ok, I admit...you won!!!!you're prettier!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: mom always said that I'm not one of the prettier babies, you know...

oh, don't be sad!!!when you grow up you'll see the difference! :)

ok, ok, ok, I admit...you won!!!!you're prettier!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: mom always said that I'm not one of the prettier babies, you know...

yeah, my mom said that I'm a cross between that adorable psychotic and demon-possessed doll named Chucky and the queer but funny as hell Wacko Jacko. It's something that I should be proud of!

at least I admire your confidence and high self-esteem :)

yeah, my mom said that I'm a cross between that adorable psychotic and demon-possessed doll named Chucky and the queer but funny as hell Wacko Jacko. It's something that I should be proud of!

hahahaahahahahahaahahahaahahahaha, omg, I can't stop laughing!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

wow!!!!!man, you must be wonderful!!!I've always admired those guys!!!!!they're so goddamn amazing!!!my trully heroes!!!!!!!!!!!!you should be a model!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :stunned: I wish i was you, really!!! :stunned:

erm, ok.... :stunned:

wow!!!!!man, you must be wonderful!!!I've always admired those guys!!!!!they're so goddamn amazing!!!my trully heroes!!!!!!!!!!!!you should be a model!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :stunned: I wish i was you, really!!! :stunned:

You really should look up to me, not only Chucky and Wacko Jacko are considered role models of today's demented and pot-smoking youths, but they also are damn funny. I'm glad my mom has thought of them when I was still inside her womb.

[/quote:79077ce61c]

uhhm, maybe SICKO Jacko (as coined by Mark!) ;)

awwwwww... I love babies :surprised:

here's a picture of me when I was 1 years oldd :nice:

(sorry, it's kinda big...)

DF-0790.jpg

now am I not the:evil: cutest baby YOUU'VE EVER SEEENNN???:devil: :nice:

oh sweet mercy! ...

um, I mean... wow...

what. a. .. cute... baby..............................................................................