✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

misquote the person above you (game)

Best u Can

hahahahahahahaha' date=' eric, you're crazy, but in a pleasant and almost lovable way :heart: [/quote']

eric, you're 20 years old! :wideeyed: :nice:

but even better, he is also animatronic...

I think I have to tell you the truth...i've been hiding my real age for ages...i'm 2 years old and I'm a smart baby!!!do you know the radiohead song called 2+2=5?thom yorke was having some problems with maths so I decided to help him with that count! :blush:I'm proud of myself!!!! :smug:

that's pure genius, man! you're so awesome! the answer to 2+2 couldn't be any more accurate than yours! you are a maths god and sex god all at the same time!

2+2=5?I thought it was 3...hmmm, but nevermind...mom says that I'm better with history...she says that I have a good imagination! :wideeyed:

history is cool as well, any android/machine-bot or whatever would approve. you are all bright kids btw...

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahahahahahaha' date=' eric, you're crazy, but in a pleasant and almost lovable way :heart: [/quote']

I think I have to tell you the truth...i've been hiding my real age for ages...i'm 2 years old and I'm a smart baby!!!do you know the radiohead song called 2+2=5?thom yorke was having some problems with maths so I decided to help him with that count! :blush:I'm proud of myself!!!! :smug:

that's pure genius, man! you're so awesome! the answer to 2+2 couldn't be any more accurate than yours! you are a maths god and sex god all at the same time!

2+2=5?I thought it was 3...hmmm, but nevermind...mom says that I'm better with history...she says that I have a good imagination! :wideeyed:

history is cool as well, any android/machine-bot or whatever would approve. you are all bright kids btw...

oh yeahh!! history! I love history, especially the part where Joan of Arc conquors and persecutes the French

... actually I think it was quite the opposite.

oh yeahh!! history! I love history, especially the part where Joan of Arc conquors and persecutes the French

nah!!!I don't like this part of history...I like the part when Hitler comes to Peru and brings lots of little cute bunnies to be given to every single peruvian!!!!! :tongue2:

erm...I don't remember this part of history to tell you the truth... :stunned:

nah!!!I don't like this part of history...I like the part when Hitler comes to Peru and brings lots of little cute bunnies to be given to every single peruvian!!!!! :tongue2:

even better is the part where rapunzel donates her hair to the mayans and they make a giant nest so that big bird was born.

:huh:

even better is the part where rapunzel donates her hair to the mayans and they make a giant nest so that big bird was born.

hmmmm, that part is great, I admit!!!!but the best part is when Hermione Granger goes to Paris and declares the independence of her little brother Jimmy!!!

what???the things that you're saying don't make sense at all!!!!

hmmmm, that part is great, I admit!!!!but the best part is when Hermione Granger goes to Paris and declares the independence of her little brother Jimmy!!!

Oh, and how could I forget the part of history when that crazy guy Frodo Baggins walked down and out Middle Earth a.k.a. New Zealand for approximately nine hours just to get rid of this ring that can give infinite powers to whomever comes in possession of it. It was absolutely the event that triggered the Second World War btw.

[/quote:3d48c1c546]

wow, you're a smart history buff!

Oh, and how could I forget the part of history when that crazy guy Frodo Baggins walked down and out Middle Earth a.k.a. New Zealand for approximately nine hours just to get rid of this ring that can give infinite powers to whomever comes in possession of it. It was absolutely the event that triggered the Second World War btw.

[/quote:31d970fe06]

Lívia, you must be my soul mate!!!we have so much in common!!!I loooove this part of history!!!do you also love the part when the professor chris Martin invented a way to fly over the mountains of Reverthin wich were protected by a very powerful magic? :wideeyed:

[/quote:31d970fe06]

actually, I don't even know if the mountains Reverthin exist and...the name Chris Martin reminds me someone...but definetely the chris Martin that I've heard is not a professor...are you sure that you like coldplay?because i'm not sure about it...erm....you need some help to go to the hospice? :stunned:

[/quote:2d2cd63132]

Lívia, you must be my soul mate!!!we have so much in common!!!I loooove this part of history!!!do you also love the part when the professor chris Martin invented a way to fly over the mountains of Reverthin wich were protected by a very powerful magic? :wideeyed:

[/quote:2d2cd63132]

I am not quite sure if Reverthin exists, I'm poor at geography, but did you say Chris Martin flew there? Well maybe you're talking about Aladdin who flew using his magic carpet and went atop Mt. Everest to rescue Alibaba from those pesky 40 thieves whom he stole money from. I remebered that because it happened during the time the Bubonic Plague struck. [/quote:2d2cd63132]

Yeah, I think I remebered that part of history well....

[/quote:fb5e48f01b]

[/quote:fb5e48f01b]

I am not quite sure if Reverthin exists, I'm poor at geography, but did you say Chris Martin flew there? Well maybe you're talking about Aladdin who flew using his magic carpet and went atop Mt. Everest to rescue Alibaba from those pesky 40 thieves whom he stole money from. I remebered that because it happened during the time the Bubonic Plague struck. [/quote:fb5e48f01b]

Yeah, I think I remebered that part of history well....hey, I'm poor at geography too!!!didn't I say you?you're my soul mate!and hmmm....I think I've gotta go now because i'm going to travel to Moscou...have you ever heard from this place?it's a very beautiful lake situated in Chile...you might be thinking: are you going to travel to a lake?I'll answear your question...no, your silly!I'm going to take a cruise on that lake... ;) [/quote:fb5e48f01b]

a cruise???on a lake??? :stunned:

[/quote:ebd20fd671]

[/quote:ebd20fd671]

I am not quite sure if Reverthin exists, I'm poor at geography, but did you say Chris Martin flew there? Well maybe you're talking about Aladdin who flew using his magic carpet and went atop Mt. Everest to rescue Alibaba from those pesky 40 thieves whom he stole money from. I remebered that because it happened during the time the Bubonic Plague struck. [/quote:ebd20fd671]

Yeah, I think I remebered that part of history well....hey, I'm poor at geography too!!!didn't I say you?you're my soul mate!and hmmm....I think I've gotta go now because i'm going to travel to Moscou...have you ever heard from this place?it's a very beautiful lake situated in Chile...you might be thinking: are you going to travel to a lake?I'll answear your question...no, your silly!I'm going to take a cruise on that lake... ;) [/quote:ebd20fd671]

Oh, I knew that we're soulmates too and did you know that I've been to Moscow but I didn't see that lake in Chile, I only saw a fish pond there, but nevertheless, I cruised there using my submarine and found out that the fish pond wasn't that deep. Anyway, I went to Siberia as well to enjoy the hot summer there. Anyway, my tan's looking good today because of the scorching Siberian Sun.[/quote:ebd20fd671]

I think you're not that bad in geography :lol:

[/quote:ce119e3c24]

[/quote:ce119e3c24]

I am not quite sure if Reverthin exists, I'm poor at geography, but did you say Chris Martin flew there? Well maybe you're talking about Aladdin who flew using his magic carpet and went atop Mt. Everest to rescue Alibaba from those pesky 40 thieves whom he stole money from. I remebered that because it happened during the time the Bubonic Plague struck. [/quote:ce119e3c24]

Yeah, I think I remebered that part of history well....hey, I'm poor at geography too!!!didn't I say you?you're my soul mate!and hmmm....I think I've gotta go now because i'm going to travel to Moscou...have you ever heard from this place?it's a very beautiful lake situated in Chile...you might be thinking: are you going to travel to a lake?I'll answear your question...no, your silly!I'm going to take a cruise on that lake... ;) [/quote:ce119e3c24]

Oh, I knew that we're soulmates too and did you know that I've been to Moscow but I didn't see that lake in Chile, I only saw a fish pond there, but nevertheless, I cruised there using my submarine and found out that the fish pond wasn't that deep. Anyway, I went to Siberia as well to enjoy the hot summer there. Anyway, my tan's looking good today because of the scorching Siberian Sun.[/quote:ce119e3c24]

wow, nice!!!!!I hope I see the fish pound!!!:wideweed:have you ever gone to Spain in New York???or...would it be Spain in Texas?well, I can't remember, but anyway, Spain is awwwwwesome!!!!!!it's called the big apple!!!and do you know why?because in 1943, a guy who was eating an orange looked at the sky!!!!![/quote:ce119e3c24]

whaaaaaaaaaat??????????????this is crazy!!!

[/quote:266b5f4ee3]

[/quote:266b5f4ee3]

I am not quite sure if Reverthin exists, I'm poor at geography, but did you say Chris Martin flew there? Well maybe you're talking about Aladdin who flew using his magic carpet and went atop Mt. Everest to rescue Alibaba from those pesky 40 thieves whom he stole money from. I remebered that because it happened during the time the Bubonic Plague struck. [/quote:266b5f4ee3]

Yeah, I think I remebered that part of history well....hey, I'm poor at geography too!!!didn't I say you?you're my soul mate!and hmmm....I think I've gotta go now because i'm going to travel to Moscou...have you ever heard from this place?it's a very beautiful lake situated in Chile...you might be thinking: are you going to travel to a lake?I'll answear your question...no, your silly!I'm going to take a cruise on that lake... ;) [/quote:266b5f4ee3]

Oh, I knew that we're soulmates too and did you know that I've been to Moscow but I didn't see that lake in Chile, I only saw a fish pond there, but nevertheless, I cruised there using my submarine and found out that the fish pond wasn't that deep. Anyway, I went to Siberia as well to enjoy the hot summer there. Anyway, my tan's looking good today because of the scorching Siberian Sun.[/quote:266b5f4ee3]

wow, nice!!!!!I hope I see the fish pound!!!:wideweed:have you ever gone to Spain in New York???or...would it be Spain in Texas?well, I can't remember, but anyway, Spain is awwwwwesome!!!!!!it's called the big apple!!!and do you know why?because in 1943, a guy who was eating an orange looked at the sky!!!!![/quote:266b5f4ee3]

whaaaaaaaaaat??????????????this is crazy!!! don't be so nieve, it was clearly the great magellan who ate the apple while he defeated bluebellybeard on his internet pirate ship![/quote:266b5f4ee3]

[/quote:56488ffca3]

[/quote:56488ffca3]

I am not quite sure if Reverthin exists, I'm poor at geography, but did you say Chris Martin flew there? Well maybe you're talking about Aladdin who flew using his magic carpet and went atop Mt. Everest to rescue Alibaba from those pesky 40 thieves whom he stole money from. I remebered that because it happened during the time the Bubonic Plague struck. [/quote:56488ffca3]

Yeah, I think I remebered that part of history well....hey, I'm poor at geography too!!!didn't I say you?you're my soul mate!and hmmm....I think I've gotta go now because i'm going to travel to Moscou...have you ever heard from this place?it's a very beautiful lake situated in Chile...you might be thinking: are you going to travel to a lake?I'll answear your question...no, your silly!I'm going to take a cruise on that lake... ;) [/quote:56488ffca3]

Oh, I knew that we're soulmates too and did you know that I've been to Moscow but I didn't see that lake in Chile, I only saw a fish pond there, but nevertheless, I cruised there using my submarine and found out that the fish pond wasn't that deep. Anyway, I went to Siberia as well to enjoy the hot summer there. Anyway, my tan's looking good today because of the scorching Siberian Sun.[/quote:56488ffca3]

wow, nice!!!!!I hope I see the fish pound!!!:wideweed:have you ever gone to Spain in New York???or...would it be Spain in Texas?well, I can't remember, but anyway, Spain is awwwwwesome!!!!!!it's called the big apple!!!and do you know why?because in 1943, a guy who was eating an orange looked at the sky!!!!![/quote:56488ffca3]

It's really great that you have seen the fish pond, because there are many fish there. Sadly I've never been to Spain but I've visited Madrid a couple of times or so which is a city in Spain, I think. But I'm really hoping that I could catch the galleon in Acapulco which will bring me at long last to Spain. Well, I don't know what apples are and I have no idea how big it can get, but I'm quite familiar with oranges because of their color which is red.[/quote:56488ffca3]

this thread is nuts! :rolleyes:

this thread is nuts! :rolleyes: ... speaking of nuts I just love macadamia nuts...

nuts! I love this topic, you know I'm a certified dietician and eating lots of nuts can boost intelligence by as much as 500%. Take me as an example, I'm the living case study of geniusness...Ask me anything, I can answer it without batting an eyelash!

hmm...really?

this thread is nuts! :rolleyes: ... speaking of nuts I just love macadamia nuts...

nuts! I love this topic, you know I'm a certified dietician and eating lots of nuts can boost intelligence by as much as 500%. Take me as an example, I'm the living case study of geniusness...Ask me anything, I can answer it without batting an eyelash!

hmm...really? well I've had a question for all my life that I've wondered and no one could give me the answer... what is the purpose of aluminum foil on fast food?

the purpose of aluminum foil on fast food is so that you can store food in the refrigerator and so that the thing doesn't get soggy when you put ketchup on it or something.

[/quote:1b8afe23b8]

[/quote:1b8afe23b8]

I am not quite sure if Reverthin exists, I'm poor at geography, but did you say Chris Martin flew there? Well maybe you're talking about Aladdin who flew using his magic carpet and went atop Mt. Everest to rescue Alibaba from those pesky 40 thieves whom he stole money from. I remebered that because it happened during the time the Bubonic Plague struck. [/quote:1b8afe23b8]

Yeah, I think I remebered that part of history well....hey, I'm poor at geography too!!!didn't I say you?you're my soul mate!and hmmm....I think I've gotta go now because i'm going to travel to Moscou...have you ever heard from this place?it's a very beautiful lake situated in Chile...you might be thinking: are you going to travel to a lake?I'll answear your question...no, your silly!I'm going to take a cruise on that lake... ;) [/quote:1b8afe23b8]

Oh, I knew that we're soulmates too and did you know that I've been to Moscow but I didn't see that lake in Chile, I only saw a fish pond there, but nevertheless, I cruised there using my submarine and found out that the fish pond wasn't that deep. Anyway, I went to Siberia as well to enjoy the hot summer there. Anyway, my tan's looking good today because of the scorching Siberian Sun.[/quote:1b8afe23b8]

wow, nice!!!!!I hope I see the fish pound!!!:wideweed:have you ever gone to Spain in New York???or...would it be Spain in Texas?well, I can't remember, but anyway, Spain is awwwwwesome!!!!!!it's called the big apple!!!and do you know why?because in 1943, a guy who was eating an orange looked at the sky!!!!![/quote:1b8afe23b8]

It's really great that you have seen the fish pond, because there are many fish there. Sadly I've never been to Spain but I've visited Madrid a couple of times or so which is a city in Spain, I think. But I'm really hoping that I could catch the galleon in Acapulco which will bring me at long last to Spain. Well, I don't know what apples are and I have no idea how big it can get, but I'm quite familiar with oranges because of their color which is red.[/quote:1b8afe23b8]

hey Lívia, Madrid is not is Spain!!Spain is a city!!!Spain is the capital of New york!!or should it be the capital of Texas?Anyway...and oranges are not red!they're blue!!!!!!!!!you silly!!! :lol: you make me laugh, you know...oranges...red!!!hahahahahaha!!!!this joke was a nice one!!!!I have to tell my friends! :lol: [/quote:1b8afe23b8]

hmm...really? well I've had a question for all my life that I've wondered and no one could give me the answer... what is the purpose of aluminum foil on fast food?

ohhhh!!!this one is hard!!!I'll have to ask my little dog about that...

can your dog speak?

ohhhh!!!this one is hard!!!I'll have to ask my little dog about that...

that's fairly easy. the food emits radiation which is good for the body and beneficial to kill a fair part of the population when the world gets overcrowded. The radiation escapes from the food as time progresses so the brilliant scientists invented the aluminum foil to trap the radiation inside, resulting to a slow but certain death to those who will eat the food.

wow i didn't know that