Top Posters In This Topic

awwwwww... I love babies :surprised:

here's a picture of me when I was 1 years oldd :nice:

(sorry, it's kinda big...)

DF-0790.jpg

now am I not the:evil: cutest baby YOUU'VE EVER SEEENNN???:devil: :nice:

oh sweet mercy! ...

um, I mean... wow...

what. a. .. cute... baby..............................................................................

wow, I'm scared of myself thought... :stunned: :stunned: :P

That's me in the picture' date=' don't you know that I love carrying a knife or an axe or whatever pointed thing i can get hold of around the house? Do you think I'm adorable?[/quote']

knife?axe?hahaha, you're such a silly!!!you have to take more risks, you know...everywhere I go I carry a bomb...so much fun!!! :smug:

That's me in the picture' date=' don't you know that I love carrying a knife or an axe or whatever pointed thing i can get hold of around the house? Do you think I'm adorable?[/quote']

knife?axe?hahaha, you're such a silly!!!you have to take more risks, you know...everywhere I go I carry a bomb...so much fun!!! :smug:

oh :/ i guess i'm into small time felonies only...but you can't really tell from my perpetual evil appearance and expression what awful and beasty things i can do with my really sharp weapons :sneaky:

oh :/ i guess i'm into small time felonies only...but you can't really tell from my perpetual evil appearance and expression what awful and beasty things i can do with my really sharp weapons :sneaky:

hahahahaha, I bet you're nothing comparing to me!!!do we have a battle here? :inquisitive:

hahahahaha, I beat you're nothing comparing to me!!!do we have a battle here? :inquisitive:

you're on! i'm demonic and really mean, you know! :sneaky:

hahahahaha, I beat you're nothing comparing to me!!!do we have a battle here? :inquisitive:

no!!!no fight!!!!!!!!!I'm a peaceful girl!!!I don't like battles!and I hate wars!!!!let's all spread the love around us!!!! :wideeyed: :daisy: :blush: :nice: :wink:

hmmm, I think it's a good idea...but...I think you're crazy...sorry for being so sincere, but you are contradicting your own words...erm, I'm scared thought... :uhoh2: *hides*

no!!!no fight!!!!!!!!!I'm a peaceful girl!!!I don't like battles!and I hate wars!!!!let's all spread the love around us!!!! :wideeyed: :daisy: :blush: :nice: :wink:

hmm...i wonder what you're doing with you're bombs that you're carrying? For personal protection from muggers? Well anyway, I like the idea of peace...so lovely and nice. I've always wanted world peace. I think I'll be nice to you from now on...But not for long, you see I'm possessed....:sneaky:

hmm...i wonder what you're doing with you're bombs that you're carrying? For personal protection from muggers? Well anyway, I like the idea of peace...so lovely and nice. I've always wanted world peace. I think I'll be nice to you from now on...But not for long, you see I'm possessed....:sneaky:

oh can see that you're a lovely, nice, super cool, great, friendly, sweet and kind girl!!!!I'm your trully fan!!!!!I think I like you more than coldplay! :wideeyed: :wideeyed: :nice:

oh, thank you...but you don't need to like me that much, really... :stunned: :stunned:

ohhh' date=' that's so sweet. And you are just so sweet, kind, frienly, lovely, beautiful, sexy, attractive, adorable, cute, pretty, smart, brilliant, talented, nice, intelligent, favorable and incomprehensibly, inexpressibly, inconceivably wonderful.[/quote']

wow, nice comment.

ohhh' date=' that's so sweet. And you are just so sweet, kind, frienly, lovely, beautiful, sexy, attractive, adorable, cute, pretty, smart, brilliant, talented, nice, intelligent, favorable and incomprehensibly, inexpressibly, inconceivably wonderful.[/quote']

that's what I think about you, Lívia...I'm in love!I'm in love!*singing*

I feel the love! :nice:

too bad my robotics do not allow me to have the capability of making love.

you're a robot?? :huh:

you're a robot?? :huh: ok, I do anything for you...i'm gonna chat with arnie...maybe he can help me! ;)

okay then, I'll go make love to arn1e...

ugh, sick! :P

okay then, I'll go make love to arn1e...

r0b07l0v3oh, how beautiful!

hahahahahahahaha' date=' eric, you're crazy, but in a pleasant and almost lovable way :heart: [/quote']

eric, you're 20 years old! :wideeyed: :nice:

but even better, he is also animatronic...

I think I have to tell you the truth...i've been hiding my real age for ages...i'm 2 years old and I'm a smart baby!!!do you know the radiohead song called 2+2=5?thom yorke was having some problems with maths so I decided to help him with that count! :blush:I'm proud of myself!!!! :smug:

hahahahahahahaha' date=' eric, you're crazy, but in a pleasant and almost lovable way :heart: [/quote']

I think I have to tell you the truth...i've been hiding my real age for ages...i'm 2 years old and I'm a smart baby!!!do you know the radiohead song called 2+2=5?thom yorke was having some problems with maths so I decided to help him with that count! :blush:I'm proud of myself!!!! :smug:

that's pure genius, man! you're so awesome! the answer to 2+2 couldn't be any more accurate than yours! you are a maths god and sex god all at the same time!

:rolleyes:

that's pure genius, man! you're so awesome! the answer to 2+2 couldn't be any more accurate than yours! you are a maths god and sex god all at the same time!

2+2=5?I thought it was 3...hmmm, but nevermind...mom says that I'm better with history...she says that I have a good imagination! :wideeyed: