✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

misquote the person above you (game)

Best u Can

hahahahahahahaha' date=' eric, you're crazy, but in a pleasant and almost lovable way :heart: [/quote']

eric, you're 20 years old! :wideeyed: :nice:

but even better, he is also animatronic...

I think I have to tell you the truth...i've been hiding my real age for ages...i'm 2 years old and I'm a smart baby!!!do you know the radiohead song called 2+2=5?thom yorke was having some problems with maths so I decided to help him with that count! :blush:I'm proud of myself!!!! :smug:

that's pure genius, man! you're so awesome! the answer to 2+2 couldn't be any more accurate than yours! you are a maths god and sex god all at the same time!

2+2=5?I thought it was 3...hmmm, but nevermind...mom says that I'm better with history...she says that I have a good imagination! :wideeyed:

oh yeahh!! history! I love history, especially the part where Joan of Arc conquors and persecutes the French

nah!!!I don't like this part of history...I like the part when Hitler comes to Peru and brings lots of little cute bunnies to be given to every single peruvian!!!!! :tongue2:

even better is the part where rapunzel donates her hair to the mayans and they make a giant nest so that big bird was born.

hmmmm, that part is great, I admit!!!!but the best part is when Hermione Granger goes to Paris and declares the independence of her little brother Jimmy!!!

Oh, and how could I forget the part of history when that crazy guy Frodo Baggins walked down and out Middle Earth a.k.a. New Zealand for approximately nine hours just to get rid of this ring that can give infinite powers to whomever comes in possession of it. It was absolutely the event that triggered the Second World War btw.

[/quote:0adf9220b8]

Lívia, you must be my soul mate!!!we have so much in common!!!I loooove this part of history!!!do you also love the part when the professor chris Martin invented a way to fly over the mountains of Reverthin wich were protected by a very powerful magic? :wideeyed:

[/quote:0adf9220b8]

I am not quite sure if Reverthin exists, I'm poor at geography, but did you say Chris Martin flew there? Well maybe you're talking about Aladdin who flew using his magic carpet and went atop Mt. Everest to rescue Alibaba from those pesky 40 thieves whom he stole money from. I remebered that because it happened during the time the Bubonic Plague struck. [/quote:0adf9220b8]

Yeah, I think I remebered that part of history well....hey, I'm poor at geography too!!!didn't I say you?you're my soul mate!and hmmm....I think I've gotta go now because i'm going to travel to Moscou...have you ever heard from this place?it's a very beautiful lake situated in Chile...you might be thinking: are you going to travel to a lake?I'll answear your question...no, your silly!I'm going to take a cruise on that lake... ;) [/quote:0adf9220b8]

Oh, I knew that we're soulmates too and did you know that I've been to Moscow but I didn't see that lake in Chile, I only saw a fish pond there, but nevertheless, I cruised there using my submarine and found out that the fish pond wasn't that deep. Anyway, I went to Siberia as well to enjoy the hot summer there. Anyway, my tan's looking good today because of the scorching Siberian Sun.[/quote:0adf9220b8]

wow, nice!!!!!I hope I see the fish pound!!!:wideweed:have you ever gone to Spain in New York???or...would it be Spain in Texas?well, I can't remember, but anyway, Spain is awwwwwesome!!!!!!it's called the big apple!!!and do you know why?because in 1943, a guy who was eating an orange looked at the sky!!!!![/quote:0adf9220b8]

It's really great that you have seen the fish pond, because there are many fish there. Sadly I've never been to Spain but I've visited Madrid a couple of times or so which is a city in Spain, I think. But I'm really hoping that I could catch the galleon in Acapulco which will bring me at long last to Spain. Well, I don't know what apples are and I have no idea how big it can get, but I'm quite familiar with oranges because of their color which is red.[/quote:0adf9220b8]

hey Lívia, Madrid is not is Spain!!Spain is a city!!!Spain is the capital of New york!!or should it be the capital of Texas?Anyway...and oranges are not red!they're blue!!!!!!!!!you silly!!! :lol: you make me laugh, you know...oranges...red!!!hahahahahaha!!!!this joke was a nice one!!!!I have to tell my friends! :lol: [/quote:0adf9220b8]

Oh, I forgot, Spadork (spain, madrid, new york) is in Columbia which is the pot capital of the world! :D[/quote:0adf9220b8]

two crackheads here :lol: :lol: lalalalalala mmoooooooooo :lol: :lol:

this thread is nuts! :rolleyes: ... speaking of nuts I just love macadamia nuts...

nuts! I love this topic, you know I'm a certified dietician and eating lots of nuts can boost intelligence by as much as 500%. Take me as an example, I'm the living case study of geniusness...Ask me anything, I can answer it without batting an eyelash!

hmm...really? well I've had a question for all my life that I've wondered and no one could give me the answer... what is the purpose of aluminum foil on fast food?

ohhhh!!!this one is hard!!!I'll have to ask my little dog about that...

ohhh, I try talking to my dog every night and he doesn't speak with me. I don't understand I am always giving him ice cream too... he is so skinny though... Do I really have to get him dog food???

yes, not only is that unhealthy eating that much ice cream but he needs a lot more than ice cream can give him

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this thread is nuts! :rolleyes: ... speaking of nuts I just love macadamia nuts...

nuts! I love this topic, you know I'm a certified dietician and eating lots of nuts can boost intelligence by as much as 500%. Take me as an example, I'm the living case study of geniusness...Ask me anything, I can answer it without batting an eyelash!

hmm...really? well I've had a question for all my life that I've wondered and no one could give me the answer... what is the purpose of aluminum foil on fast food?

that's fairly easy. the food emits radiation which is good for the body and beneficial to kill a fair part of the population when the world gets overcrowded. The radiation escapes from the food as time progresses so the brilliant scientists invented the aluminum foil to trap the radiation inside, resulting to a slow but certain death to those who will eat the food.

Brilliant explanation, Lívia!!!!Brilliant!!!I'll give you and A+!!!!!!!!!did I tell you today that I'm your fan? :wideeyed:

that's fairly easy. the food emits radiation which is good for the body and beneficial to kill a fair part of the population when the world gets overcrowded. The radiation escapes from the food as time progresses so the brilliant scientists invented the aluminum foil to trap the radiation inside, resulting to a slow but certain death to those who will eat the food.

Brilliant explanation, Lívia!!!!Brilliant!!!I'll give you and A+!!!!!!!!!did I tell you today that I'm your fan? :wideeyed:

thank you for the accolade...well that's what nuts can give you. For only five pesos you can now get full year's supply of quality forest grown nuts. Call 1-800-IMNUTS today and you will get another year's supply for free. Wait there's more, you will also get a free dog that will answer all of life's toughest questions. So hurry and call now. Operators are standing by.

:stunned:

ohhh, I try talking to my dog every night and he doesn't speak with me. I don't understand I am always giving him ice cream too... he is so skinny though... Do I really have to get him dog food???

dog food?of course not!come on!!do you think the dog food is made for dogs???hahaha, don't be silly!It's delicious!that kind of food is made for people like us!!!btw, I'm hungry...*going to eat some dog food*

ooooops, I made a mistake...I didn't say that!!! :lol: I don't have a dog he ran away because I tried to make him.... :rolleyes:

EDIT: fixed with my scizzors! :P

fix your dog with your scissors?that's why he ran away.!when you want to fix a dog or a cat or even a bear if you have one home, (I have one and he almost ate me this morning) you have to make him fixed with a gun! :evil:

omg, we have a dog's killer here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!help!!!!!!!!! :cry2:

ooooops, I made a mistake...I didn't say that!!! :lol: I don't have a dog he ran away because I tried to make him.... :rolleyes:

fix your dog with your scissors?that's why he ran away.!when you want to fix a dog or a cat or even a bear if you have one home, (I have one and he almost ate me this morning) you have to make him fixed with a gun! :evil:

Wait till you hear how i fixed my pet hamster named Bazooka one day. He chewed off his cage and tried to make an escape, but I caught in him in the act and I said to him, "No, what are you trying to do, Bazooka? Escape in your cage by chewing it off?" Bazooka then answered back and said, "Duh?!" and then and there i fixed him. I guess he learned his lesson well.

:o

Wait till you hear how i fixed my pet hamster named Bazooka one day. He chewed off his cage and tried to make an escape, but I caught in him in the act and I said to him, "No, what are you trying to do, Bazooka? Escape in your cage by chewing it off?" Bazooka then answered back and said, "Duh?!" and then and there i fixed him. I guess he learned his lesson well.

:cry: ill never be the same again

^omg Li_cold is a hamster and her real name is Bazooka? :stunned: :stunned:

:cry: ill never be the same again

^omg I have a Bazooka so don't make me use it! :stunned: :stunned:

Stop antagonizing people!

Stop this thread...or else :sneaky: :evil: :devil: :devilish: :borg: :bomb:

man, you need to relaaaaaaaaaaaaaax...............don't worry, be happy!!!calm down bow!!!!peace and love!!! :pimp2:

i just hate you damn misquoters! You are the scum of the earth, the poison from the dart frog on my arrow, the mafia of everything unfunny and irrational. I hope you all perish from this thread coz this thread is MINE! Harharharhar *evil grin*

:stunned: :angry:

man, you need to relaaaaaaaaaaaaaax...............don't worry, be happy!!!calm down bow!!!!peace and love!!! :pimp2:

i just hate you damn misquoters! You are the scum of the earth, the poison from the dart frog on my arrow, the mafia of everything unfunny and irrational. I hope you all perish from this thread coz this thread is MINE! Harharharhar *evil grin*

ok, i'll do everything you want Lívia, coz I love you so much!!!!this thread is really yours and earth is yours too!!!!!!!!!!!and my life is yours, and my heart, and my soul, and my house...everything!!! :smug:

ok, i'll do everything you want Lívia, coz I love you so much!!!!this thread is really yours and earth is yours too!!!!!!!!!!!and my life is yours, and my heart, and my soul, and my house...everything!!! :smug:

wow! that's sweet :wink3: I love these damn misquoters! they're so nice and cool!

:(

wow! that's sweet :wink3: I love these damn misquoters! they're so nice and cool!

I love when you contradict what you've just said!!!!!!!omg!!!I didn't tell you today that I'm your fan!!!!! :shock: oh please, forgive me!!!I'm your biggest fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love when you contradict what you've just said!!!!!!!omg!!!I didn't tell you today that I'm your fan!!!!! :shock: oh please, forgive me!!!I'm your biggest fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah....I'm a walking contradiction....I'm great, I'm the best. Did you know that I was once awarded Best Misquoter for the Year 1970 on the Coldplaying Board? But ever since Eric and Gail came along, their thread overshadowed mine!! But since you're a fan of mine, I would love you dearly and spare your life.

Yeah....I'm a walking contradiction....I'm great, I'm the best. Did you know that I was once awarded Best Misquoter for the Year 1970 on the Coldplaying Board? But ever since Eric and Gail came along, their thread overshadowed mine!! But since you're a fan of mine, I would love you dearly and spare your life.

please, please!!!!!spare my life!I can't wait!!!!!! :smug: and...did coldplay exist before 2000?I didn't know it...I thought they became to be a band in 1945, not in 1970...oh, I'm starting to feel old thought...I'm 103 years now and I don't remember things well... :/

please, please!!!!!spare my life!I can't wait!!!!!! :smug: and...did coldplay exist before 2000?I didn't know it...I thought they became to be a band in 1945, not in 1970...oh, I'm starting to feel old thought...I'm 103 years now and I don't remember things well... :/

you don't have to worry dear, you are safe...Harharhar *evil grin*...Errr...I'm mistaken! It was actually The Beatles Board and I was the Misquoter for the year 1969!

you don't have to worry dear, you are safe...Harharhar *evil grin*...Errr...I'm mistaken! It was actually The Beatles Board and I was the Misquoter for the year 1969!

you have a good memory, don't you?I was the best misquoter for the year 1931...on the Bethoven forum!!!i was just 98 years old!!!!so young and so smart!!!

erm, if you are 103 years old now you couldn't be 98 in 1931...and...bethoven??? :stunned: well, actually computers didn't exist in 1931...

you have a good memory, don't you?I was the best misquoter for the year 1931...on the Bethoven forum!!!i was just 98 years old!!!!so young and so smart!!!

Wow you look quite young for your age! Actually I didn't use computer to post my messages on the bulletin board. I used ABACUS back then!

[/quote:ac9f7bb3b8]

:P

Wow you look quite young for your age! Actually I didn't use computer to post my messages on the bulletin board. I used ABACUS back then!

[/quote:94bdefec4f]

ABACUS???it was so modern for me!!!!It was really hard to understand how it used to work...complex, complex...[/quote:94bdefec4f]

[/quote:14d0601a99]

ABACUS???it was so modern for me!!!!It was really hard to understand how it used to work...complex, complex...[/quote:14d0601a99]

Yeah you could say that! But I'm a genius! That's why i've won Best Misquoter for 1975! To illustrate, you can post messages using the abacus by turning on different knobs and dials and the message will be posted instantly on the digital LCD screen.

[/quote:14d0601a99]

[/quote:2274938340]

ABACUS???it was so modern for me!!!!It was really hard to understand how it used to work...complex, complex...[/quote:2274938340]

Yeah you could say that! But I'm a genius! That's why i've won Best Misquoter for 1975! To illustrate, you can post messages using the abacus by turning on different knobs and dials and the message will be posted instantly on the digital LCD screen.

you don't need to say that you're a genious!I already knew...but that's too complicated for me... :stunned: complex, complex....