✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

misquote the person above you (game)

Best u Can

Re: g

hey! how'd we get so off topic. We were talking about octopusses and how you were going to come and rescue me in your tights outfit that I sent you in the mail.

no... we were talking about the ballet lessons.. I want to be a dancer... and wear pink clothes

no, wait, wait, wait! we were talking about how I was on the national news the other day for being the first person ever to fail the iq test

oh, I hate those things. I never got higher than a -1.

You must be a genius. I got a ---------------------F/∞

that's not a bad score compared to mine

oh, really?thank you!!!!I was starting to believe that I'm the only one who fails the iq test..I'm not alone!!!nice!!!! :freak: :wideeyed:

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey! how'd we get so off topic. We were talking about octopusses and how you were going to come and rescue me in your tights outfit that I sent you in the mail.

no... we were talking about the ballet lessons.. I want to be a dancer... and wear pink clothes

no, wait, wait, wait! we were talking about how I was on the national news the other day for being the first person ever to fail the iq test

oh, really?thank you!!!!I was starting to believe that I'm the only one who fails the iq test..I'm not alone!!!nice!!!! :freak: :wideeyed:

yeah.. I failed the test too.. wow.. now we are 3...

don't forget to count me!!!!4!!!we're like a family here! :wideeyed:

yeah.. I failed the test too.. wow.. now we are 3...

hey, don't forget to count me!!!!4!!!!we're like a family here, you know... :wideeyed:

oh boy! I can't wait until pot is legal! I can't imagine doing what I do 10x a day legally!

:wideeyed:

i make hash cakes and feed them to my dog

that's awesome! I make dog and stuff it with hash cakes!! :wideeyed:

i better go now and harvest weed on the garden. :smug:

:freak:

oh boy! I can't wait until pot is legal! I can't imagine doing what I do 10x a day legally!

oh good, finally a personal weed harvester. Uhm, I need about 2 tons of weed if you don't mind. Me and my friends are having a weed-a-thon-bon-fire for our graduation party :) so, how much?

:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

oh good, finally a personal weed harvester. Uhm, I need about 2 tons of weed if you don't mind. Me and my friends are having a weed-a-thon-bon-fire for our graduation party :) so, how much?

:wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3: :wink3:

Emoticons are annoying.

w00t! w00t! w00t! hahahhaaha!!!!111rofl!11!!!!1!!!!eatmybbqribs!!! :D :rolleyes: :cool: :lol: :bulb: :daisy:

uhhh?

w00t! w00t! w00t! hahahhaaha!!!!111rofl!11!!!!1!!!!eatmybbqribs!!! :D :rolleyes: :cool: :lol: :bulb: :daisy:

:pimp2: daaaang! i was trying that automatic weed harvester and it set out my entire weed plantation on fire...so much for our weed-a-thon-bonfire party! :pimp2: :o:

are you on drugs, man?

:pimp2: daaaang! i was trying that automatic weed harvester and it set out my entire weed plantation on fire...so much for our weed-a-thon-bonfire party! :pimp2: :o:

I am on drugs, man

:o I'm calling the cops! :P

I am on drugs, man

:o I'm calling the cops! :P. No, better yet, I'll go look at the burning weed plantation...I'm just curious!

After 30 minutes:

:wideeyed: :pimp2:

are you on drugs, man?

Great! Let's call the guys :pimp2: Afterwards' date=' we can all help each other plant more weeds while singing "Everything's Not Lost" [/quote']

yeah, you do that! just make sure you bling plenty of pimps & ladies

:cool4: :gorgeous: :pimp2: :gorgeous: :gorgeous:

:gossip:

:pimp2: :gorgeous: :o :gorgeous:

:wink3:

kk

Great! Let's call the guys :pimp2: Afterwards' date=' we can all help each other plant more weeds while singing "Everything's Not Lost" [/quote']

Oh great :wink3:

Oh great! Here, I even invited more pimps & ladies. Hope that there's enough weed for everybody!

:wink3: :gorgeous: :pimp2: :love: :gorgeous: :gorgeous: :pimp2: :pimp2: :gorgeous: :daisy: :drunk: :dunce2: :gorgeous: :pimp2: :gossip: :daisy:

weed-a-thon! wheeeeeee!

:rolleyes2:

hello everybody' date=' my username is panicator!!! :blush: :anxious: :biker: :cool3: :drunk: :freak: :freak: :freak: :wacko: [/quote']

erm... can i hav sum uv tha stuf ur smokin?

ohhhh, pleas, pleas, I wan it too.............:drunk: wow, I'm havin a big party her u know... :drunk: :drunk: ermmm.......which plac is this?what's my nam?how old am I?

man, do you need help? :stunned:

hello everybody' date=' my username is panicator!!! :blush: :anxious: :biker: :cool3: :drunk: :freak: :freak: :freak: :wacko: [/quote']

erm... can i hav sum uv tha stuf ur smokin?

ohhhh, pleas, pleas, I wan it too.............:drunk: wow, I'm havin a big party her u know... :drunk: :drunk: ermmm.......which plac is this?what's my nam?how old am I?

me thinks, I'm on pot right now :freak: :pimp2: :wideeyed:

:stunned: