October 7, 200521 yr Well,I never thought I would get the opportunity to go to a concert...and soon I'll go to my second concert this year! :smug:
October 7, 200521 yr I haven't gone to one yet. I wasn't really a big enough fan until X&Y came out. But I'm pretty excited about the next tour whenever it may be. Hopefully they'll come to NC :)
October 7, 200521 yr I haven't gone to one yet. I wasn't really a big enough fan until X&Y came out. But I'm pretty excited about the next tour whenever it may be. Hopefully they'll come to NC :) Same as me, i wasnt a huge fan until X&Y. Didnt like them when they 1st came out (then again i was about 12years old and listening to shit music), then thought they were a pretty damn good band as soon as i heard AROBTTH, but X&Y has sent me loopy! Now i couldnt live without them. :D
October 7, 200521 yr ^yep, same here. *g* (shame on me...) in 3 weeks time will be my first coldplay concert... after I missed the one in hamburg this year (I couldn't go because I had a very important test at school the next day... and hamburg is quite far away), I thought I'd never make it to a concert. I was sure it would take ages till they'll come back to germany and I was incredibly down at that time. and now the german dates are nearly the first ones of the upcoming europe tour. well, I'm very, very, very happy. :)
October 7, 200521 yr ^ golden did you say golden!?!? *shriek* AH! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :stunned: :uhoh: :laugh1: :uhoh2:
October 7, 200521 yr AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaah what is that doing in here!!??!?! Its taking over the woooooorld!!!!!!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
October 7, 200521 yr I can see this being part of a segment on Conan O'Brien. "In the year two thouSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND" "Guy Berryman's wife will take over the world, forcing all to submit to her metallic gold powers. We shall all be forced to wear nothing BUT metallic gold. Eat nothing BUT metallic gold. And sleep with nothing BUT metallic gold." :huh: :lol: Danielle watches too much tv. *goes away*
October 7, 200521 yr Hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: "I LOVE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD"-Dr.Evil, Goldmember hahahaa
October 7, 200521 yr what the hell, why is that bag hauting me? :stunned: :stunned: go away!! get lost!!! shoo, shoo! :stunned:
October 7, 200521 yr I guess i'm unfortunate because i've never seen Coldplay in the flesh. Anyone here share the same sentiment with me? Believe or not.. I have never seen Coldplay in the flesh either :rolleyes: :dozey: Basically, to make the story short. The two times they came here.. I had tickets but I never really made it to none of the two.. :dozey: The second time, I was really disappointed in myself 'cause I was all excited that I was gonna see them (like all year)..and it never happened.. so I just have given up hope that I'll ever see them soon.. I think I'll get to see them at some point.. just the question is When? :lol: The ironic thing was that I was actually looking forward to hear/see them play "Low" and on the day of the concert I was actually feeling Low.. :rolleyes: :lol: yeap.. :dozey:
October 7, 200521 yr I'm sure as they get bigger and bigger they'll start traveling to more "exotic" ( :huh: :lol: you know, "less played") places. One of the benefits of fame, I hope. *crosses fingers for you guys* I forget sometimes how spoiled I am to live 80 minutes outside Boston. :/
October 7, 200521 yr no dont think that way! hey, i live in america and i havent seen them...so dont feel bad! :P
October 7, 200521 yr EXOTIC? ;) Well. I didn't mean to imply they'd play in the depths of the Amazonian rainforest or something. Though that would be pretty cool. :stunned: :lol:
October 7, 200521 yr EXOTIC? ;) Well. I didn't mean to imply they'd play in the depths of the Amazonian rainforest or something. Though that would be pretty cool. :stunned: :lol: That would be cool :D
October 7, 200521 yr heck, i'd go see them in the middle of the sahara desert...which by the way is my #3 most wanted place to visit! :wink3:
October 8, 200521 yr Author ever really expected a number of you guys here have yet to see Coldplay... :cool: I'm glad i'm not the only one. feel free to vent your frustrations here :lol:
Create an account or sign in to comment