✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

neglected coldplay fans

heartswarm

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't gone to one yet. I wasn't really a big enough fan until X&Y came out. But I'm pretty excited about the next tour whenever it may be. Hopefully they'll come to NC :)

Same as me, i wasnt a huge fan until X&Y. Didnt like them when they 1st came out (then again i was about 12years old and listening to shit music), then thought they were a pretty damn good band as soon as i heard AROBTTH, but X&Y has sent me loopy! Now i couldnt live without them. :D

^yep, same here. *g* (shame on me...)

in 3 weeks time will be my first coldplay concert... after I missed the one in hamburg this year (I couldn't go because I had a very important test at school the next day... and hamburg is quite far away), I thought I'd never make it to a concert. I was sure it would take ages till they'll come back to germany and I was incredibly down at that time.

and now the german dates are nearly the first ones of the upcoming europe tour. well, I'm very, very, very happy. :)

I can see this being part of a segment on Conan O'Brien.

"In the year two thouSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND"

"Guy Berryman's wife will take over the world, forcing all to submit to her metallic gold powers. We shall all be forced to wear nothing BUT metallic gold. Eat nothing BUT metallic gold. And sleep with nothing BUT metallic gold."

:huh: :lol: Danielle watches too much tv. *goes away*

Guest LiquidSky
I guess i'm unfortunate because i've never seen Coldplay in the flesh. Anyone here share the same sentiment with me?

Believe or not.. I have never seen Coldplay in the flesh either :rolleyes: :dozey:

Basically, to make the story short. The two times they came here.. I had tickets but I never really made it to none of the two.. :dozey:

The second time, I was really disappointed in myself 'cause I was all excited that I was gonna see them (like all year)..and it never happened.. so I just have given up hope that I'll ever see them soon.. I think I'll get to see them at some point.. just the question is When? :lol: The ironic thing was that I was actually looking forward to hear/see them play "Low" and on the day of the concert I was actually feeling Low.. :rolleyes: :lol:

yeap.. :dozey:

I'm sure as they get bigger and bigger they'll start traveling to more "exotic" ( :huh: :lol: you know, "less played") places.

One of the benefits of fame, I hope. *crosses fingers for you guys* I forget sometimes how spoiled I am to live 80 minutes outside Boston. :/

Guest LiquidSky
EXOTIC? ;)

Well. I didn't mean to imply they'd play in the depths of the Amazonian rainforest or something.

Though that would be pretty cool.

:stunned: :lol:

That would be cool :D