🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Your Coldplay song of the day!

Katharina

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I listened to "Crest Of Waves" at work today I have to say this is my Coldplay song of the day... Beautiful!!! :-D

You've heard it?!? :o What's it like???

I'd say it is a bit like "I Ran Away", but honestly, it's hard to say... I am sure you'll love it. Everybody who loves "Spies", "A Rush Of Blood To The Head" and "I Ran Away" (like me and you, Ian... ;) ) HAS to fall in love with the song... 8)

Since I listened to "Crest Of Waves" at work today I have to say this is my Coldplay song of the day... Beautiful!!! :-D

I'd say it is a bit like "I Ran Away", but honestly, it's hard to say... I am sure you'll love it. Everybody who loves "Spies", "A Rush Of Blood To The Head" and "I Ran Away" (like me and you, Ian... ;) ) HAS to fall in love with the song... 8)

i like those songs...does it have a good bass in it like spies?

oh cool those are great songs. i cant wait to hear it :D

i like those songs...does it have a good bass in it like spies?

I can't really say. I'll tell you when I have to single... I was too lazy to buy it today - I'll do it Wednesday. So watch this space! ;)