🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Your Coldplay song of the day!

Katharina

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im starting to grow towards A Rush Of Blood To The Head again.... "u said im gonna buy a gun and start a war...if u can tell me something worth fighting for....."

such a good lyric... :roll:

------------------------

"nothing else compares..:puppydogeyes: "

Today it's 'Brothers and Sisters'...breakdown' date=' breakdown ;)[/quote']

snap :-D

thats really scary.....brothers and sisters is mine today too :shock: coz i was going thru all my singles today to make a compilation....and i listened 2 b+s for 1st time in ages!! hehe :-D

Today it's 'Brothers and Sisters'...breakdown' date=' breakdown ;)[/quote']

snap :-D

thats really scary.....brothers and sisters is mine today too :shock: coz i was going thru all my singles today to make a compilation....and i listened 2 b+s for 1st time in ages!! hehe :-D

SPOO :shock: KKYYY!

Today mine's a bit of a cheat 'cos it's the WHOLE live session from last night on Radio 1...I love COLDPLAY..I do ;)

Today mine's a bit of a cheat 'cos it's the WHOLE live session from last night on Radio 1...I love COLDPLAY..I do ;)

i turned on Radio 1 last night ...having freaking forgotten totally freaking about the live session...just in time to freaking hear In My Place and Life Is For Living...FREAK sake!! :x i was a tad annoyed with myself for missing it.. :( .... :D