10. no horrible thoughts involving my dad and erotic massage

11. an elephant that could speak and fly... oh come on.. you know you would

12. a party

12 Long-Titled Songs

1. Franz Ferdinand - You Could Have it so Much Better

12 Long-Titled Songs

2. the killers - all these things that I have done

3. Sufjan Stevens - The Black Hawk War, Or, How To Demolish An Entire Civilization And Still Feel Good About Yourself In The Morning, Or, We Apologize For The Inconvenience But You're Gonna Have To Leave Now, Or, 'I Have Fought The Big Knives And Will Continue To Fight...

12 Long-Titled Songs

3. Sufjan Stevens - The Black Hawk War, Or, How To Demolish An Entire Civilization And Still Feel Good About Yourself In The Morning, Or, We Apologize For The Inconvenience But You're Gonna Have To Leave Now, Or, 'I Have Fought The Big Knives And Will Continue To Fight..

4. How could you beleive me when i told you that i loved you when you know ive been a liar all my life

12 Long-Titled Songs

3. Sufjan Stevens - The Black Hawk War, Or, How To Demolish An Entire Civilization And Still Feel Good About Yourself In The Morning, Or, We Apologize For The Inconvenience But You're Gonna Have To Leave Now, Or, 'I Have Fought The Big Knives And Will Continue To Fight...

4. Fall Out Boy - Our Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of this Song So We Wouldn't Get Sued

12 Long-Titled Songs

4. Fall Out Boy - Our Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of this Song So We Wouldn't Get Sued

5.Coldplay- thing I don't understand

12 Long-Titled Songs

5. Sufjan Stevens - A Conjunction Of Drones Simulating The Way In Which Sufjan Stevens Has An Existential Crisis In The Great Godfrey Maze

i think sufjan can pretty much take this whole category :lol:

12 Long-Titled Songs

5. Sufjan Stevens - A Conjunction Of Drones Simulating The Way In Which Sufjan Stevens Has An Existential Crisis In The Great Godfrey Maze

6. Sufjan Stevens - Let's Hear That String Part Again, Because I Don't Think They Heard It All The Way Out In Bushnell

12 Long-Titled Songs

6. Sufjan Stevens - Let's Hear That String Part Again, Because I Don't Think They Heard It All The Way Out In Bushnell

7. Sufjan Stevens - To The Workers Of The Rock River Valley Region, I Have An Idea Concerning Your Predicament

12 Long-Titled Songs

7. Sufjan Stevens - To The Workers Of The Rock River Valley Region, I Have An Idea Concerning Your Predicament

8. Fall Out Boy - I Slept With Someone In Fall Out Boy And All I Got Was This Stupid Song Written About Me

12 Long-Titled Songs

8. Fall Out Boy - I Slept With Someone In Fall Out Boy And All I Got Was This Stupid Song Written About Me

9. Christine Lavin - Regretting what I said to you when you called me at 1:00 on Friday morning to tell me that 1:00 Friday afternoon you were gonna leave your office, go downstairs, hail a cab, to go out to the airport, to catch a plane, to go skiing in the Alps for two weeks. Not that I wanted to go with you; I wasn't able to leave town, I'm not a very good skier, I couldn't expect you to pay my way, but after going out with you for three years, I don't like surprises. (A musical apology)