馃寵 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 馃幍

/// Baker's Dozen Game ///

heartswarm

12 ways to leave your lover

1.write a message,but that's not a good way

2.leave a message in his answer machine (or cell phone). if he/she was good to you, tell him/her that you're sorry about that.If he/she was a "路$&$路路$路 don't apologize, just say "go to hell"

3.Just walk out without saying a word

4.Run for the hills!!

5.put and advertisement in front of her/his house/apartment :P

6. throw all their clothes and shit into a big pile in the yard, douse it with lighter fluid, and toss a match on it. (works best if they are still wearing said clothes :devil: )

7.Fall in love with someone you know you will never meet and consistontly talk about them and how great they are and how you wish you lover was more like them (the slow painful way:))

8. tell him/her all the things that are not right... and use the clich茅 "it's not you... it's me.." (hahahahaha :laugh4:)

AND RICK... no I'm not talking about a personal experience.. but I'm thinking that if i had hooked up with "him"i would have done all that things to him... haha but that never happened.... but i still want to punch his face soo bad! :)

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2.leave a message in his answer machine (or cell phone). if he/she was good to you, tell him/her that you're sorry about that.If he/she was a "路$&$路路$路 don't apologize, just say "go to hell"

4.Run for the hills!!

6. throw all their clothes and shit into a big pile in the yard, douse it with lighter fluid, and toss a match on it. (works best if they are still wearing said clothes :devil: )

7.Fall in love with someone you know you will never meet and consistontly talk about them and how great they are and how you wish you lover was more like them (the slow painful way:))

8. tell him/her all the things that are not right... and use the clich茅 "it's not you... it's me.." (hahahahaha :laugh4:)

9. Just told him straight to his face that I don't like him and I don't want him anymore.

:uhoh: I did that. :D

4.Run for the hills!!

9. Just told him straight to his face that I don't like him and I don't want him anymore.

10. Delete everything on their Ipod and replace it with Paris Hilton's single 'Stars are blind' , and then when they find out, sceam 'Happy Birthday' (works best if it is actually their birthday;))

4.Run for the hills!!

10. Delete everything on their Ipod and replace it with Paris Hilton's single 'Stars are blind' , and then when they find out, sceam 'Happy Birthday' (works best if it is actually their birthday:wink2:)

11,. cheating! though i dont recommend it

4.Run for the hills!!

5.put and advertisement in front of her/his house/apartment

6. throw all their clothes and shit into a big pile in the yard, douse it with lighter fluid, and toss a match on it. (works best if they are still wearing said clothes )

7.Fall in love with someone you know you will never meet and consistontly talk about them and how great they are and how you wish you lover was more like them (the slow painful way)

8. tell him/her all the things that are not right... and use the clich茅 "it's not you... it's me.." (hahahahaha )

10. Delete everything on their Ipod and replace it with Paris Hilton's single 'Stars are blind' , and then when they find out, sceam 'Happy Birthday' (works best if it is actually their birthday)

11,. cheating! though i dont recommend it

12. Move countries

Arg! I was gonna say music!

12 ways to calm down after having been angry.

1. music

2. Grab your keys and drive somewhere else

3. Take your rage out onto a random piece of scrap

4. Aerobox class (yeahh!)

5. Get freaky!!!!!

6. Yell at random people you know from a forum (by typing in caps), although, not advised if you want to keep your membership.

1. music

5. Get freaky!!!!!

6. Yell at random people you know from a forum (by typing in caps), although, not advised if you want to keep your membership

7. There Wasn't Anything *Eluvium

1. music

5. Get freaky!!!!!

6. Yell at random people you know from a forum (by typing in caps), although, not advised if you want to keep your membership

8. Smack someone in the face

1. music

5. Get freaky!!!!!

9. not talk with older ppl on the phone :dozey:

1. music

5. Get freaky!!!!!

9. not talk with older ppl on the phone :dozey:

10.Punch my pillow

1. music

5. Get freaky!!!!!

9. not talk with older ppl on the phone

10.Punch my pillow

11.go for a run!

1. music

5. Get freaky!!!!!

9. not talk with older ppl on the phone

10.Punch my pillow

11.go for a run!

12. Cry

12 ways to waste an hour

1. Play those silly games you get on your cell phone.

2. Listen to music.

3. Read "The Crime and Punishment"

4. Log on to Coldplaying.com, although, you would waste more than an hour!

5. (^:lol: true!) Play videogames

12 ways to waste an hour

1. Play those silly games you get on your cell phone.

2. Listen to music.

3. Read "The Crime and Punishment"

4. Log on to Coldplaying.com, although, you would waste more than an hour!

5. (^ true!) Play videogames

6. Lay about on the sofa/bed