October 14, 200520 yr http://www.vh1.com/artists/rock_on_tv/show_info.jhtml?type=artist&motvId=1111141&startdoc=6 they will perform on 12-8-05 yess the best band on the best show!!
October 14, 200520 yr this is great news...i was wondering when coldplay will play on conan...conan's a huge fan. i have to mark my calendar. thanks for the info.
October 15, 200520 yr Damnit, how awesome would it be if they did something like U2 just did?? An entire show just for Coldplay!! *crosses fingers* Now that'd be amazing. Whoo, I'm pysched already. I love Conan :lol:
October 15, 200520 yr d ooh they'll be in NY then! I'll have to go stalk the NBC studios.. :lol: better yet---try to get tickets for Connan---that'll be totally awsome
October 15, 200520 yr Can you get Conan in the UK? Like on Sky or anything? Im away :cry: but i could get my family to record it for me, if its on over here...?
October 15, 200520 yr I don't think so Steph, but I could be wrong. God knows whats on sky now! :lol:
October 17, 200520 yr Damnit, how awesome would it be if they did something like U2 just did?? An entire show just for Coldplay!! *crosses fingers* Now that'd be amazing. Whoo, I'm pysched already. I love Conan :lol: THAT WOULD BE AMAZING.... ****CROSSES FINGERS****
October 17, 200520 yr or what the white stripes did, they were on everynite for a week! ;) I can't wait! :D
Create an account or sign in to comment