✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Elliott Smith

God

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

new moon was better then i expected, the lead up to it was kind of convincing me it was a better than average affair though,with the reviews i read from magazines.

it seems anything he done was wonderful.

i dont have any favourites, each song is very lovely. overall i'd give it.....8 or 9/10

Sucks that I've discovered his music so late.

The same here. But from the other side, I'm just happy that I did discover it at all. It's just impossible to imagine how much would I miss if I never did.

The same here. But from the other side, I'm just happy that I did discover it at all. It's just impossible to imagine how much would I miss if I never did.

I absolutely agree. His voice moves me, I just lock myself in my head and my mind starts wandering (did I make sense?)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarhhhh I adore Elliott so fucking much. I want him to create something new so badly, sometimes I even forget he's not alive and think of having new music soon.

I love him so much that on some level I wish I never knew about him in the first place.

My iPod is Elliott and olnly Elliott, I don't remember when was the last time I listened to Radiohead or Divine Comedy or whatever.

Fuck. Life sucks, seriously.

Oh and the worst thing is that people don't give a shit, nobody around me can even tell if Elliott Smith was a man or a woman, a musician or an actor etc. They're all so stupid, and they don't even know that.