✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~~~Jenjie~~~

busybeeburns

but mark, you brought up the point of people bullying simon here, not me.

i hadn't even posted in this thread til i saw that.

jen would agree with me. she'd be one of the first to say that you can't keep bringing up people and not expecting them to reply. and then saying you'll stay out as long as i do? i wouldn't have posted here at all if you hadn't brought that up.

honestly, jen, you can see this, right? it's not just me? as impartial as you need to be, you must be able to see what i mean here....

but mark, you brought up the point of people bullying simon here, not me.

i hadn't even posted in this thread til i saw that.

jen would agree with me. she'd be one of the first to say that you can't keep bringing up people and not expecting them to reply. and then saying you'll stay out as long as i do? i wouldn't have posted here at all if you hadn't brought that up.

honestly, jen, you can see this, right? it's not just me? as impartial as you need to be, you must be able to see what i mean here....

This reply was completely unnecessary. The matter was closed, and will remain so if you can manage to keep a zip on it.;)

This reply was completely unnecessary. The matter was closed, and will remain so if you can manage to keep a zip on it.;)

The matter was closed?

You posted the remark I was replying to half an hour ago.

You can't just demand that you have the final word in everything, Mark. This isn't your forum.

My post was more directed towards Jenjie, anyways. I think she'll be able to see from your posts what I meant.