✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~~~Jenjie~~~

busybeeburns

Mark, you should stop making jokes about James' country, he clearly dislikes that jokes... that's a way of xenophobia, and I don't think we should allow that on here...

Same with jokes about rick and sheeps... you know he hates those jokes and you don't stop...

anyway if you keep with this .. Jen's thread is definitely not the place to do it... I bet she wants a lovely happy thread!

Mark, you should stop making jokes about james' country, he clearly dislikes that jokes... that's a way of xenophobia, and I don't think we should allow that on here...

Same with jokes about rick and sheeps... you know he hates those jokes and you don't stop...

That's exactly the sort of thing the "ignore" button is for. People have been told this countless times.

If you can't take a joke, then get out of the kitchen.;)

but that jokes are not about random things (it's not like saying .. ohh how bad is that joke).. those jokes are about a certain member of the board! that's a kind of bullying

Wrong. What's been happening to Simon is bullying, perpetrated by a number of people, some of whom should clearly know better.;)

For all other things, there's the "ignore" button.;)

Wrong. What's been happening to Simon is bullying, perpetrated by a number of people, some of whom should clearly know better.;)

if this is about me, ask simon. ask simon if i'm bullying him. he knows exactly what i'm intending.

this is you trying to stand up for someone when they don't need it at all.