✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Swiss Club thread

RICK8

J'aime les suisses! Aussi j'aime les langues et donc j'aime que tu aies écrit ici! J'ai besoin de practiquer mon français -- vraiment!!! Je suis allé en Suisse dans 2009 (à Genève) après d'avoir vu le concert du Coldplay à Udine, Italie. J'aime le Suisse parce que de la diplomacie -- j'y suis allé à le Palais des Nations et il était un de les choses plus belles que j'aie jamais vu! Pour quelque raison, je me suis senti merveilleux d'être dans un pays tellement beau et tranquille.

c'est cool à genève et à Udine :)

Oui c'est un pays très tranquille, il y a beaucoup de chose à visiter par ici

Genève je ne connais pas beaucoup, mais oui il y a le palais des nations

moi je connais le canton de Fribourg et le canton de Vaud pour Montreux

ma famille y habite

cool :)

yes it is a very peaceful country,

there are many things to visit here

but Geneva I do not know much, but yes there is: Palace of Nations

I know the canton of Fribourg and Vaud for Montreux

my family lives there

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucerne, Basel, Zurich (a few times), Davos, St. Moritz, Verbier, Wengen, Zermatt. Plus I worked a ski season in Flims! In March I also skied over into Switzerland from Morzine.:D

you love ski in swiss :stunned:

you know Ascona, or Charmey ?

skiiing with your family is very nice place :)

A big big big friend of mine was born in Switzerland (in Moudon, i think) :) he used to speak french as a baby but now he doesn't remember a word :wacky:

wow a friend born in Moudon.. i know well

you know as a kid forgets languages.

me is the German language learn at school. I forgets

and I liked talking with you in Portuguese, but not know Portuguese :(

but I had a best friend Protuguese when I was little. but her speak French was a imigrante like me.

I grew up in Switzerland but I didn't like it very much. :embarrassed: It's nice and quiet and all that but it is also very boring.

I know well loneliness. but not if you have a own kindness family or friends ;)

I have no more friends. all go and move to another city far

I live in a medieval city of more than 4000 people but it's really the desolation, people are cold, and live like the middle ages, no openness in the world.

but even at 98 a man named Paul McCartney came to visit my city :thinking:

I know well loneliness. but not if you have a own kindness family or friends ;)

I have no more friends. all go and move to another city far

I live in a medieval city of more than 4000 people but it's really the desolation, people are cold, and live like the middle ages, no openness in the world.

I know what you mean. it can be very difficult to make friends. I didn't make a lot of friends until I went to college in a different city. I thought I made some great friends there but we haven't really kept in touch.

I've heard a lot about the school system in Switzerland -- would you care to tell me about that Lory :)?

I'm truly fascinated by Switzerland and I would positively love to go back -- an Italian friend of mine invited me to go skiing with him but I just can't afford to get there (and I'm still too young to go on my own!) :P. If you have any questions about my country I would be happy to answer :)!

• 9 months later...
I am swiss from Switzerland

I'm not French, I do not speak well French.

I am Italian too speak italien but I do not know Italian write .

I was born in Switzerland and learned only the French -Swiss.

German I never learn . even my 7 years apprenticeship.

(but I have a swiss-german & German family - my brother- in low )

I was wondering if there were Swiss, and the friends of all nations who love the Swiss and want speak to me ?

so what language is best for you to talk/write?

I do not know, the best language for talk/write it's really well to know the language

I am stranger in Italy and in Switzerland. no have really country. I am imigrante my origins are lost and stay foreign in country of birth by the people Swiss.

Now I live in one region of tourism international in Vaud, people speak French because (French-Swiss) and English because ( English is international )

before I lived region FR, people speak French/German bilingual (region FR from part of House of Zähringen)