RICK8 talks to everyone thread

Christiana

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I resigned on good terms with the boss.

Hows the land down under?

Oh that's good then,wish I could resign from the many things I have to do in life..:p

The land is as good as can be.

How are you?

• 5 weeks later...

Please don't lock this thread Ian,I have read your announcement.

I only ask because the creator of this thread has dissapeared,and for all we know she may have died.

Hope you understand.

I only ask because the creator of this thread has dissapeared,and for all we know she may have died.

Hope you understand.

The best thing to do would be to pre-empt it by creating a "Part Two" thread yourself.;)

You completely missed the point I was trying to say.

There will never be a part 2 of this thread,unless Christiana magically pops up and makes it.....that aint happening.

Why not? Are you not a fan of it anymore?:confused:

Anyway, the likelihood is that there will be, as one of the mods will end up creating one once the thread exceeds the permitted length, unless, of course, you specifically request that this doesn't happen.;)

As the creator of this thread hasn't posted in it for as long as I can remember, I very much doubt she's coming back, wherever she might be.

Therefore it makes no sense to keep the original thread running IMO.

It's sad that we can never know what's happened to someone after they disappear, but that's the problem when your only contact with them is via a message board.

It will still be archived and available,but we won't get to use it in real time. :(

But it's Rick's call out of respect. All this Part II stuff is making me dizzy,lol. Unsubsribing from the Part Is and searching for the Part IIs...sheesh,lol!!

But the site and the threads really are loading a lot faster! One of the reasons I'm spending more time here again. :)

Us 'elderly' members will miss this thread, Rick!

Rick just wants to because that friend was dear to him and it would be weird to have another Rick-thread without it being created by her, is all.

At least one person gets it..:nice:

The last time I spoke to her,she was going to the doctors for a breast cancer examination. No one has heard from her since.

Hope you understand.

Hi Rick I'm sure she's fine and healthy, at least that's what we should all be thinking :)

I need to lock this thread and start a new one as it will eventually start to slow down. You will be pleased at the speed of your new thread!