✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

EMAs 2005

Nettie

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but the thing I laughed the most at was when, during he "red carpet" interviewed Amelia asked to jonny if he had prepared a thank you speech and he Chris asked Guy and he was like: not very much...I acuall...not very...not very good at..at speeches :P and hen you see Wll imitating him :lol: :lol:

Giuly2E, hehe, my mom is the one that actually said that, she was watching it with me and my sis, she is as crazy about colplay as me, and then my brother just stared blankly at us(thinking: hbkziuepqp???)

my mum: girls! i thought i had sane girls! i wonder what you'll do when you Actually see them....(i wonder that too :stunned: )

:lol:

just wondering. I lived in Italy for 3 months. Just let me say...Quando i bambini fanno ohhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! che meraviglia' date=' che meraviglia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:[/quote']

OOOOOHHH!!! pleaseee!!! nOOO!!! don't even mention that song, plEEEAAASEE!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: i can't stand it :/ :/ .........

:P ....

Cool you lived in Italy :D , but please don't tell me that that song is the only thing you go talking of around to you relatives or friends about Italy :embarrased: :P

Giuly2E, hehe, my mom is the one that actually said that, she was watching it with me and my sis, she is as crazy about colplay as me, and then my brother just stared blankly at us(thinking: hbkziuepqp???)

my mum: girls! i thought i had sane girls! i wonder what you'll do when you Actually see them....(i wonder that too :stunned: )

:lol:

:lol: :lol:

Just think today my dad told me I love coldplay more than him :P -.....well....ahm...maybe :P :P :P :P ...it's just that the concert am going to is getting so close and I can't think of anything else :D :P

just wondering. I lived in Italy for 3 months. Just let me say...Quando i bambini fanno ohhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! che meraviglia' date=' che meraviglia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:[/quote']

OOOOOHHH!!! pleaseee!!! nOOO!!! don't even mention that song, plEEEAAASEE!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: i can't stand it :/ :/ .........

:P ....

Cool you lived in Italy :D , but please don't tell me that that song is the only thing you go talking of around to you relatives or friends about Italy :embarrased: :P

:lol: No of course not. I also know...tanto tanto tanto tanto tanto!!! :lol:

Only kidding. I worked there as an english teacher. And by the way, your english is very good! :D

so it was a "scuola superiore" just like the one I a going to! :D how i wish I had a real english teacher I mean one that actually speaks english as first language :blush: ...anyway...I know some guys that find very difficult even to understand our teacher...I am lucky I got used to listening to Coldplay's songs &Co. :D :D :D :D

yeah they are very similar aren't they. I'm probably the same. I can understand more than I can speak. So I used to tell the kids - if you speak about me in italian I can understand you but I just can't answer you :lol: