✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

EMAs 2005

Nettie

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^well...do you speak spanish??? see, spanish, portuguese and italian are related, if you speak one of these, it is easier to understand the rest!!!

Giuly2E, hehe. im the same. i think portuguese is harder, what do you think?

well..I speak italian, german and english...but as I've said yet, my sister speaks something like 6 languages(italian, english, german, spanish, portuguese and french)and she thinks so...but maybe it just depends of how good one person is at learning them :)

^ i agree. i love languages..although im not that good. i have a friend who speaks spanish, english, french, german, a little italian, and is learning how to speak swedish!! and something else...i dont remember now. :huh:

sign language for now

:cool: Sienna i've wanted to learn that too but all i can say in sign language is a rude word :rolleyes: We had someone at uni who was deaf she needed translators to translat everything the lecturers and tutors said into sign language i would get distracted from boring lectures and just watch their hands whizzing away. They usually had two instructors who took turns, cause its tireing work especially since the lecturers talk faster than the speed of sound.

i know spanish and i find portugese really hard to understand :confused:

italian i find easier. I have friends from many backgrounds so i try to learn how to say hello in their languages so far sudanese-male means hello, Ahoj slovak means hello, doe ann (spelling is wrong but that's how its said) vietnamese for food :wink3: , oh and we have to learn korean terminology for taekwondo :D

olgul makki means head block in korean.

did some say turkish!!! don't know the language but i love turkish food YUMMM

ok sorry for divering from the thread topic even futher :lol:

sign language for now

:cool: Sienna i've wanted to learn that too but all i can say in sign language is a rude word :rolleyes: We had someone at uni who was deaf she needed translators to translat everything the lecturers and tutors said into sign language i would get distracted from boring lectures and just watch their hands whizzing away. They usually had two instructors who took turns, cause its tireing work especially since the lecturers talk faster than the speed of sound.

yeah, i know. interpreters usually talk very fast. sign language is a very simplified language, words like is, to, or conecting words like that arent used( at least in american sign language, it changes from language to language, even from region to region) for example if you were saying :my name is....

you would only sign : My and Name.

its really cool but difficult way to communicate. you should really give it a try. :D