✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

EMAs 2005

Nettie

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everybody¡¡¡

First of all sorry for my English, is not very good, so I hope you will understand me ¡¡¡ said that..

CONGRATULATIONS TO COLDPLAY ¡¡¡¡, I haven´t seen the EMAs yet, well I will see it tomorrow there is a rerun on MTV channel in Spain, but well I have seen some videos in the forums, and I am very happy for them, and I hope that they will get more awards in the future..

And as for these articles about "the bad relationship about the members of the band", it scares me too, a little bit, because it is not the first time that a band breaks up even when they have success, egos and different characters don´t help .... but let´s see what happens, and don´t pannic, because on the one hand is normal, they spend many hours together.

I must confess that I am new fan, I started to be a fan of them listening their new album X and Y, I heard the others albums but I started to be a fan as I said with their new album, probably the fans of many years know them better but watching the videos of EMA I saw something strange, I have to say that my favorite member is Guy and I saw him a little sad I don´t know, I´ve always thought that there are 2 groups Jonny and Chris and Will and Guy, I don´t wanna say that they all aren´t friends and I´m sure that they care about each other, but watching those videos, I saw them really happy but at the same time something strange, even in the red carpet interview, look at will and Guy, I don´t know...... I´m am of the opinion that COLPLAY are four, and I think that Will, Guy and Jonny deserves the attention too, when they played TALK I felt sorry for guy and Will, I don´t know maybe I´m a little unffair.

By the way I´m really sad because COLDPLAY come soon to my city Barcelona, and I have no tickets grrrr

So, I was reading this piece on Coldplay in a reveiw in some magazine here in Holland, and it was a real good review, and this one sentence kept asking for my attention: "The drummer Will Champion is probably the best drummer in the world at this moment."

I just read it like everything else, but it kept running through my head, so I began to wonder: could that really be? And I've come to the conclusion, after looking at very very much performances, that yes, he probably is, officialy...

There is this little inytiny piece of Fix You where, after 1 minute and 25 seconds, he lets his drumsticks just 'roll' over the drums, taktaktaktaktak, and that was it, I noticed before that that is a really great piece of the song, but to have so much impact with such a short piece of drumming and carrying that piece out every concert just like it should, well, damn, he must be the best!

And then came 'Talk', yesterday evening... Well, no more words needed now, it's official!!!

To silvia76 I have one thing to say about the 'group' thing... It's pretty easy how you got that impression, it's called subconciousness (if thats the word, don't think so, but I hope you know what I mean)

You saw them on stage, with Talk, and Chris and Jonny walked in to the crowd, Will and Guy stayed on the stage (would be a surprise seeing Will walking in to the crowd, hehehe :D ), and you saw the whole evening, them all together, and then you read the piece on them having 'Trouble' with each other and sitting in different cars and all... And your subconciousness (there's that word again...) links those 2 expierences from what you saw on stage and what you read together, thats where that frightened feeling comes from... But eventuelly subconciousness is just a blurry fuzz of putting things together, seeing things your brains cant and remembering stupid things nobody needs to know... So don't worry, be happy, and welcome on this site (sais the just-not-newby-anymore...)

Well, how's that for a friday's night, all that smart talk? And I'm not even smart, I watch to much discovery, hehehe...

Oh by the way, check out Will performing in the video of Coldplay at the Grammy's with Politik, played alongside the orchestra... He's good, man he's good!

(Love that clip by the way, Chris puts so much emotion in his singing there, he almost hits his head on his piano. He's such a good singer, in this clip you can see him really enjoying his singing, he doesn't look at the crowd and he closes his eyes almost the whole time... He does that often, but here it's recorded really well...)

just downloaded Nettie's red carpet interview :lol:

My personal highlights:

Chris "We really like everyone...well most people who are playing"

Amelia (stupid nodding cow whatserface) "do you feel confident that you're gonna win best album?"

Jonny "um..no"

:lol: