✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

EMAs 2005

Nettie

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IT WAS AMAZING!! And Borat was hilarious, I didnt get the point of him saying Green day when it was Coldplay and Coldplay when it was Green Day though, hehe. Oh and did you see the part where Foo Fighters were performing and he sneaked in the back and Dave had to stop in the middle, HILARIOUS! But of course not as hilarious as Chris in his underwear (always thought he wore boxers tho)

I didn't read all pages of this thread and I wasn't able to be here last night during the award show, because a friend of mine stayed overnight at my place..

Damn, their performance was FUCKING BRILLIANT!! When Jonny walked up to the stage all on his own I felt like a happy mother ^^ I said "Oooh my god, brave boy, you're AWESOME, show 'em what you can do!!!" My friend looked at my like I was completely out of my mind :lol: But that was SO cute.. And when Chris was crawling towards Jonny, it was one of these typical Jonny & Chris moments - incredibly gay, sexy and cute :D :D And then Chris kissing Jonny when hearing that they won Best Song..

I could go on FOREVER, this was a great show and made me sleep very, very well! I taped everything on DVD and will watch it over and over again now..

Here are great pictures I found so far:

Did anyone record Chris' reaction when they won best song? Please tell me someone did, it was so beautifull, jumping from his chair, stretching his arms to the skie, throwing his head in his neck laughing... Absolutely beautifull, he wanted it so much...